IGNORED

STATISTICS: the cartridge of which game will you cannibalize...

the cartridge of which game will you cannibalize in order to give the Super Pro Baseball and Mystic Castle boards a shell?

a common with screws? Obviously, but which one?

Don't tell me everyone opted to kill one or more LV Poker & Blackjack

I'm waiting to receive the boards I purchased and still haven't chosen my victims

I've already done it. One was a non-working copy of Math Fun. That was an easy choice since the board was borked anyway. The other was a loose copy of NFL Football. I have several of them and the label on this one was beyond help. Besides, I saved the working board just in case.

Statistically, according to Intellivision records through June 1983, over 2 million LV Poker and Blackjacks were sold (most as pack-ins). Next were Major League Baseball, NFL Football, Astrosmash, Space Battle, Space Armada at about 1 million each. And then Star Strike at 800000 and Advanced Dungeons and Dragons at 700000.

I suggest using Astrosmash and Space Armada and you can get triangular driver bits on ebay for about $1.50 shipped.

Based on abundance of overlay duplicates I come across, I'd expect tons of Space Battles and Space Armadas in the wild.

I will sacrifice carts with non-rusty Phillips screws that have good condition plastic with a terrible label. Maybe I'll go special and use one with no insert line. Actually, my Sydney Hunter used one with no insert line and the board (one of Harvey's?) didn't natively fit without modification (glue). I'd recommend using one with an insert line.

I am making a raw guess that you guys have a larger percentage of Armor Battle carts in your pile. It's old, common, and not very popular because I UTTERLY DESTROY EVERYONE I PLAY IN IT so it's not that fun for other people to play.

Bahahahaha. Well played.

Yah I'll probably just use a chisel and a hammer and if the shells break I'll just throw the carts away. ;)

and if that occurs you might always use the shell of this River Raid proto . It looks like it's not locked

(by the way, you bought it from a German guy, didn't you?)

I'm from PETI (People for Ethical Treatment of Intellivision cartridges) and I demand that cartridges are treated humanly, before being opened a small religious service should be done for each one, and the PCB remainings should be buried in sacred ground with flowers over including a tiny stone showing when it was manufactured and when it was destroyed, and below the name of the game it provided case.

:P

:dunce:

• Like 4