IGNORED

Would this be the "ultimate" 5200 joystick?

Omega-TI

While I was searching the Internet for a potential metal case to use for a custom 5200 joystick, I came across a GORGEOUS joystick, except it's for the 7800...

post-20333-0-19724300-1416551831.jpg

Then I got to thinking... WHAT IF... someone merged that case and stick design with one of these...

post-26765-0-47744800-1445118769.jpg

... there is obviously room in the case to fit it all.

While the finished product would not be cheap, the overall cost would be less for an all-in-one than for one that required multiple cases. It would also have the extra benefit of taking up less space.

A right handed version would be PERFECT!

Sadly, like most things I think are perfect... they simply do not exist!

• Like 2

if it cant play all games then its not ultimate

the best one i can think of off hand is the interact pc makopad since it has option between analog thumbstick and digital d pad

but it wont work very well with space dungeon for space dungeon and robotron i like a pair of the original gravis gamepad because they have a switch to use the dpad with the right thumb and they can be connected with a couple rubber bands since the buttons are flat with the surface

Edited by bohoki

>Masterplay interface clone

You mean the Out of Stock Atariage Redemption?

Interesting, I never heard of that device before so I looked it up. Honestly though, I'd rather have an ALL-IN-ONE. I really don't like the hassle of multiple cords, plugs and devices strewn about all over the place.

An all-in-one 5200 high quality joystick (with keypad) similar to the 7800 joystick would be a +1 from me.

Sorry for the quick and dirty edit, but this is what I'd like to see and purchase for the 5200...

gallery_35324_1027_31103.jpg

This could be used by either left or right handed people, and maybe even a connector on the front for a paddle.

• Like 1

Interesting, I never heard of that device before so I looked it up. Honestly though, I'd rather have an ALL-IN-ONE. I really don't like the hassle of multiple cords, plugs and devices strewn about all over the place.

An all-in-one 5200 high quality joystick (with keypad) similar to the 7800 joystick would be a +1 from me.

Here is my 5200 joystick, made by AA member grips03. Love it.

post-30018-0-60370500-1485228918_thumb.jpg

Below is a PC controller adapter made by AA member bohoki. It's not easy to find an arcade stick for the PCs, but if you do, you can use it with this inexpensive adapter. Works great.

post-30018-0-09440400-1485229007_thumb.jpg

• Like 2