IGNORED

Zotac ZBOX-MA320-U 16GB RAM 960GB SSD Windows 10 Home 64bit Powerhouse Mini

Dreygor

While technically not an auction because it is "Buy it Now" / "Or Best Offer", but it is listed on eBay.

$550.00 $530.00 and now FREE shipping (in CONUS)!
Up for sale is a nice little power-house of a miniPC. I personally use one in a HyperSpin set up. It is powerful enough to run quite allot of the emulators pretty well. I also use it as a Steam machine. The main selling point is how small this thing is for the power it has. It would easily fit in a bartop as well as a full size cab or you could just use a couple of Xbox 360 Controllers and use it as a console. The mounting bracket it comes with lets you put it just about anywhere.
It's a Zotac ZBOX MA320 barebones system with 16GB of Corsair Vengeance ram and a 960GB Corsair SSD hard drive with Windows 10 Home 64 bit installed as the OS (exact Specs listed below). I am asking $530, and that is a good deal on just parts alone (system $156 + memory $140 + hard drive $315 + windows 10 $100 = $711).

Operating system is installed and configured however No other software is installed (no emulators, no HyperSpin, No roms) We can discuss the installation or possibilities of software other than the operating system after the unit is purchased. No monitor is included. I will include a Lenovo N5902 Multimedia Remote for free ($30 value).

I accept PayPal only. All sales are final. Everything will be packed in their original boxes into a larger box that will be lined with bubble wrap. I can provide tech support on some things.

Any questions please feel free to message me. I am open to offers as a partial payment.​ Some stuff I'm interested in is Namco System 256 arcade system, Neo Geo motherboard with a multi-cart, ST-V motherboard with a game (Radiant Silvergun, Golden Axe 2, Virtua fighter Remix or one of the other shmups), Sammy Atomiswave motherboard​ with a game (Dolphin Blue or one of the descent fighting games), Sega Naomi 2 motherboard​ with a game (one of the descent fighting or shmup games) ... stuff like that.

It is listed on eBay for sale how ever if you have a trade in mind please PM me. http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/132075747889?
A couple of demonstration videos (sorry for the horrible videos)..
Here it is running Street Fighter IV on Steam
Here it is with a short HyperSpin demonstration
Here are the PC specs..
Base Barebone Unit: Zotac ZBOX-MA320-U ($156 retail)
CPU: AMD A4-5000 1.5GHz Quad Core
Memory: 2 x 204Pin SO-DIMM DDR3 1600 (16GB Max)
Hard Drive: 1 x SATA 6.0Gb/s
Video: AMD Radeon HD 8330
LAN: Speed10/100/1000Mbps
Wireless: 802.11ac
Bluetooth: 4.0
USB: 2 x USB 3.0, 4 x USB 2.0
Card Reader6-in-1 (MMC/SD/SDHC/SDXC/MS Pro/MS)
Video Ports: 1 x HDMI 1.4a, 1 x Single Link DVI
Optical Drive: None
Audio Ports: Microphone, Headphone, SPDIF optical output
Installed Memory: Corsair Vengeance 16GB (CMSX16GX3M2A1600C10) ($140 retail)
Memory Size: 16GB (2 x 8GB)
Latency: 9-9-9-24
Memory Type: DDR3
Memory Configuration: SODIMM
Speed Rating: PC3-12800 (1600MHz
Installed Hard Drive: Corsair Force Series LE 960GB SATA 3 6Gb/s SSD (CSSD-F960GBLEB ) ($315 retail)
Thank you for looking HyperSpin_smile.png
post-32925-0-40643600-1485544409_thumb.png
Edited by Dreygor