IGNORED

CorComp Triple Tech software recommend and LED mod

aftyde

Hey Gents,

Managed to purchase the CC-TT card on eBay - and finally have a clock that Boot likes. Wondering if there is a clock utility that comes / came with the card - or perhaps a 3rd party utility that works. I have tried a few (Clock Master and Setclock) which have not worked...

Also - this is the first PEB card I have seen without an LED... anyone solder one in? (there is a place) Did it do anything?!?

Cheers, Arthur...

Hey Gents,

Managed to purchase the CC-TT card on eBay - and finally have a clock that Boot likes. Wondering if there is a clock utility that comes / came with the card - or perhaps a 3rd party utility that works. I have tried a few (Clock Master and Setclock) which have not worked...

Also - this is the first PEB card I have seen without an LED... anyone solder one in? (there is a place) Did it do anything?!?

Cheers, Arthur...

There is a clock setting piece of code or you could make your own. The manual is on wht somewhere.

There is also a mod to add a LED to the card. Putting one in the through holes will not work. This info is also on wht.

• Like 1

Hey Art. I have this card also, but never put a LED on it. I know Omega has one too so maybe he will chime in...

BOOT keeps time on my card as far as I can remember, but I thought I used setclock command line to do it? Your batteries are good? I'm at the cabin right now so I can't double check my system so maybe someone else will chime in.

• Like 1

Hey Art. I have this card also, but never put a LED on it. I know Omega has one too so maybe he will chime in...

BOOT keeps time on my card as far as I can remember, but I thought I used setclock command line to do it? Your batteries are good? I'm at the cabin right now so I can't double check my system so maybe someone else will chime in.

I have an LED on mine, it was already done when I got it. Maybe someone has the docs of how to do it and you can use mine for a comparison for pictures. I was just looking at it earlier thinking it had to be an after market mod.

post-35187-0-33796400-1489292341_thumb.jpg

post-35187-0-46828100-1489292355_thumb.jpg

Edited by Shift838
  • Like 2

I think the card is shot actually... BOOT reads the time, but nothing will set it... not even the simple basic programs. PRINT #1:D$ (where D$ is formatted according to the docs) always returns an Error 34. I can read from the clock but not write to it.

I changed the battery... same results.

SETCLOCK fails - the date numbers flash as if participating in a run away interrupt condition - and when you set the clock, instead of sitting at the menu the machine immediately resets. The time is not set. It is absolutely not working the way it should in your video. Many thanks - BTW! :)

Looks like the typical "untested" eBay scenario - crap! :(

Is it possible you have a corrupted copy of the program?

If you have a FlashROM 99 you can download a working copy of the program << HERE >>

Below is a really short video of how it's supposed to work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujp0ok7fc5Q&feature=youtu.be

Oddly enough - I may have found a solution. When I pull the P-CODE Ver 4.0 card and run SETCLOCK it works perfectly. However, REMIND will still not display the time (although BOOT does).

It looks like the card has an updated ROM of some kind.

Still - very annoying!

I pulled the P-CODE card, and will fool around with it for a bit. But I might just eBay (the clock) it in "who the hell knows" condition and let someone else try their luck.

Edited by aftyde

Yep - originally I made an offer that was accepted by the seller. They tested the card on two systems (neither with PCODE card) and it worked perfectly. If I wind up with another one - and it's still showing interrupt style conflicts then I suppose I can swap out the PCODE card. I'd rather have another PGRAM+ ;) However, new developments like the FlashROM and FinalROM sort of make that card obsolete.

Nice price! I think I paid close to double that for mine. Great find for someone who needs this card.