IGNORED

NES classic mini discontinued

Dude is retired yet he still has to resort to such low tactics to supplement his income. Sounds to me like you retired to early and should think about going back to work.

And if Target finds out about what your friend has been doing, I'm pretty sure they'll have an opening in the near future.

As said before in another post, "jobless scalping losers". While we're out doing something, this guy is farting around with videogames..

I'm all for farting around with videogames ... in the Kurt Vonnegut sense of "we are here on this earth to fart around, and don't let anyone tell you any different." Playing, collecting, cataloging, emulating, writing, filming ... are all good and honorable things to do with videogames.

Deliberately working with a retail stocker to hoard and scalp in-demand toys is just human garbage behavior. What a shitstain.

• Like 2

Your shitisms are not up to par...maybe take some hints from Jim Lahey, lol.

Fwiw, I've been told that some Walmarts will be putting out a few units around midnight tonight, similar to what Best Buy did on the 23rd/24th.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

My experiences do not reflect that. There is generally a demarcation on release dates at the locations I'm familiar with, even if that is a second past midnight.

I wish you luck in your NES endeavors, an Atari 800XL showed up today and is calling my name.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Brickseek just popped up with some showing in stock and the freakin WalMart employee is telling me that the website is wrong and they are having inventory issues at the store. Sounds fishy to me.

Its not fishy. Brickseek is always saying they have at target and they very rarely do. They always tell me its wrong or nothing they can do about it.

Its not fishy. Brickseek is always saying they have at target and they very rarely do. They always tell me its wrong or nothing they can do about it.

I see they got you good too. I have over 20 years of supply chain management experience working in a warehouse. Something being scanned into the warehouse just doesn't happen by accident.

Edited by thadsilverfox

Yeah that is what I thought in the first place. They do have them in stock on a pallet commingled with other products according to the store manager. They do not know exactly when they will get to the pallet to put them out on the shelf. So at least that is cleared up but still a waste of my time. I'm not gonna hang around a Wal-Mart store all night trying to snag one of these.

Edited by thadsilverfox
  • Like 1

Ugh. I hate that I still want one. I know I'd never use it, I'd hate the cord length situation, and I'll never get one because I refuse to pay more than retail for it; but still, I want to put the box on the shelf next to my Generation NEX (also collecting dust).

Edited by RampantOctopus

Ugh. I hate that I still want one. I know I'd never use it, I'd hate the cord length situation, and I'll never get one because I refuse to pay more than retail for it; but still, I want to put the box on the shelf next to my Generation NEX (also collecting dust).

Just take sixty bucks and hide it someplace in your house instead. Not too well hidden, but not way out in front either... maybe in an old yearbook or at the bottom of your sock drawer. Same effect (at retail price, which is "rare"), and probably more fun.

Speaking of cord length, since I bought an Analog NT Mini, I don't really want an NES Mini anymore. But back in December, before I purchased the NT, I bought a couple of controller extension cords at a local Toys'R'Us. It was pretty much the only thing they had on the shelf that was related to the NES Mini, aside from a third-party joystick.

If anyone wants these extension cords, just PM me. They are brand new, each cable comes in a factory-sealed box. 10$ each, plus shipping. First come, first served. :)

Brickseek is reporting 3 targets near me have them. 4,3,2. 9 total. But I bet you its either false or in the morning they will all be gone.

No.. go line up.. that's how you get them. Although probably too late now of course if you didn't do it.

Yes same thing happened last time. He said its discontinued so they have not seen in a while eventhough brickseek said they had 4. They had 1 few day before that but not since. And when I got up 8am to go to the bathroom it said all still there today. But now its all gone brickseek says. Its alright I have the originals for now to keep me busy. Plus if they are making a super version then they are not making the same mistake again. They will open preorders time for US also. Or I wonder if I had pre ordered a UK mini this time (since that is all they had and no US preorder) if they would of shipped it to the USA.