IGNORED

I found a CIB Atari 2600 game according to the rarity guide here!

Skyyking

I saw a Atari 2600 version of the great arcade game 'Turbo'! Box, instructions!

How much is something like that worth? I paid more than I probably should....but I was surprised it stayed in store as long as it did!

I honestly think that they didn't know what they had..... but they still made some money!

Gotta love re-sellers, can you tell us who you bought it from?

[CENSORED by CPUWIZ]. It's OK....I paid $50 and it's all in great shape. I have 79 CIB boxed games. I didn't remember ever seeing it as a collector....so I checked the rarity guide here. But some of the prices for the Avalon Hill games on EBay are crazy!

Thanks gang....only dealing here has never steered me wrong before so I should keep all of my buying here!

Gotta love re-sellers, can you tell us who you bought it from?

I think your wrong on this. AA store sells game for $50. He sold game for $50. This looks more like he just wanted to get his money back. A re-seller would have marked it up for sure.

I think your wrong on this. AA store sells game for $50. He sold game for $50. This looks more like he just wanted to get his money back. A re-seller would have marked it up for sure.

Wrong about what? I did not see the auction, when I posted, which is why I was wondering.