Sign in to follow this  
MagnaFarce

mattsoft

Sold some Amiga 500 software to user mattsoft. Good communication and fast payment. Super smooth transaction from start to finish.

Outstanding seller! He sold me a beautiful near mint condition Atari 400 computer and it arrived very safely packed and exactly as described. His communication through the whole purchase process was excellent, he shipped the computer the same day payment was received, and I would be happy to do business with him again any time. :)

Did some work on lynx for mattsoft. Fast payment and great communication. Would definitely do business with again.

I highly recommend Matt. He sold me a G I N O R M O U S box of classic Mac discs for practically nothing after shipping. The box weighed a ton. Thank God for flat rate priority mail.

What a great seller & communicator! I hope to do business with him again. Thanks Matt.

Matt sold me a pair of Apple TV units and gave me a very good deal. I appreciate it a lot! Thank you! :)

Oh yeah - A++ / Highly Recommended / Would Buy Again / n stuff ;)

Matt is an excellent seller! I have purchased various high ticket and extremely hard to obtain vintage computer components (and computers!) from him over the years and everything has been outstanding. Recently received a gorgeous ZX Spectrum from him at a very reasonable price and just purchased an Atari 4160ST from him as well that I am sure will not disappoint. I wholeheartedly recommend him. If he is selling something that you are looking for do not hesitate. Just buy it. You will not regret it!

Thank you again Matt!

Very clear and accurate post. Extremely nice to deal with and genuinely looking to help. Shipped really fast and packaged great! Thank you!

Another great, no nonsense transaction with Matt. Appreciate the excellent communication and fast payment!