IGNORED

Fast Food 2600/VCS Remake

WAVE 1 GAMES

This looks great! Thanks for showcasing all the modes.

Looking forward to owning about 3 copies.. Frogz 64 too :cool:

3 copies eh? What format do you want? Cartridge or CD?

(ignore the crappy wrinkled fold, I was just practicing with that one. I didn't score the fold line)

post-45896-0-92228100-1496942296_thumb.jpg

post-45896-0-94033400-1496942335_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jeffrey_Bones
  • Like 1

Don't have a Jaguar ATM, but its fine being on a ROM cartridge. What difference, besides better sound and more sprites, does the JagCD version have from the Standalone Jaguar cart version?

Nothing is different between the 2 versions. They are the same game.

Is the free Rom, the same version , like th CD/Cart release?

Cause ill tested the Rom with my skunk, an when i Play the Modus "East only burger " and ill geht Game over,

I cannot go back to the menu? so is it a Problem with the skunk ? or a bug ?

Just tried it.

Without being negative, I've just found several glaringly obvious bugs/problems in under 10 minutes. It's also running at least 50% slower than in VJ on real H/W which means you have (somehow) maxed out the bus/ran too much code per frame. Because of this, the audio is distorted.

It's got the potential to be a really nice (and fun!) game. But this.. isn't finished. By a long shot.

• Like 4

I did. It was tested by several people not just me. The only bug that isnt emulation only is when you try to exit PLUS mode. So if you want to choose another game mode after that you have to power off the console.

The emulation only bugs are as follows;

Vortex background scrolls off screen

2 player score text is garbled as if something else is trying to print in the same spot

Sound cuts completely out

Game hangs up

Not all sounds play

Again these issues do NOT happen on console, ONLY in Virtual Jaguar

This is all on REAL HARDWARE.

The audio on the titles is crackled.

The samples sound like you saved them as unsigned instead of signed, are overdriven and distorted.

The Vortex scrolls off screen on H/W as well

Its <50% speed on h/w than it is on VJ

Collision detection is very hit and miss (pun intended)

- you can go through things you are meant to pick up

- you can go through purple pickles without collecting them

..in 3D mode, objects further away are *in front of* closer ones

..in 3D mode it is excruciatingly slow

There's more, but I don't want to get accused of bashing.

Really, this has potential. Right now, its broken. Very, very broken.

I don't know who you had testing this for you on H/W and feeding you back lies, but fire them ;)

• Like 4

It was tested by several people not just me.

Who all was on the testing team, and how many of them have experience with testing a shipped product before? I agree 100% with CyranoJ. This game certainly has a lot of potential, but right now it's very broken. And please don't take that as a bash against you or the game, as that's not my intention at all. I honestly think the game needs a bit more time in the oven before it's ready for release.

• Like 4

How do you know the difference in signed and unsigned? The sounds were all unsigned but I couldn't tell the difference. Should I resave all the sounds as signed? I knew about the speed difference but only noticed it in the main game. I was thinking it was about 25% slower on real HW. Im about to go play test it some more myself on console..... brb