IGNORED

Fast Food 2600/VCS Remake

WAVE 1 GAMES

Lets hope nobody scores > 240 then!

No longer an issue!

Almost there folks! Now all I need to do is have the game detect when each food item reaches the far right side of the screen and deactivate it so each item will no longer wrap when not eaten. Then add the green and purple pickles in, fix my dreadful sounds and BOOM! The 2000 mode will be ready for play!

Then I can polish the sprites, add some powerups, make the food items increase in speed at the beginning of each round and then finally start working on the Plus mode and 2600 mode!

https://youtu.be/vFGCgQOhpqk

May seem like a long list but I believe the hard part is now over!

This will be the last post I make in here, but I think you're missing part of the challenge of the original game. In yours the sprites are so big and well populated that you can just sit in one space and probably get a really high score. In the original the hero sprite wasn't able to eat multiple layers of food at once AFAIK. As CJ mentioned in the past, what seems like a simple concept isn't always quite as simple as it appears.

• Like 1

OK so this is my last post for the night. You can die now in this version of the ROM and you have the option to switch off the animated background in game by pressing either (5) on the Jagpad for OFF or (6) on the Jagpad to turn it back on. This is for those who prefer a more classic style setting

:)

Fast Food Beta B.rom

https://youtu.be/qZWQz5Qq2VA

• Like 1

There's something weird going on at the left edge.

I think maybe its because im having the food items reset the X value to Zero and you are seeing the food switch at the very edge. I think I need to make the value change to maybe -32 in order to hide this. Im not sure if thats it yet or not