IGNORED

Consoles/Games for sale, need to go to good homes Update 5-14

Hello AA,

I need to make some room and get rid of some of my lower on the totem pole consoles. These have served me well and need to find loving homes. Shipping within the US only.

First is a composite modded Nintendo Famicom. The composite comes out of a 3.5mm jack that is placed where the RF output was, making it look near stock. I also have the Japanese equivalent of the NES advantage along with a bundle of loose carts. SOLD

Scroll down for two CIB Intellivision homebrew carts and S-video Genesis 3, both available.

Edited by zetastrike
  • Like 1

Last for now is a composite modded 2600Jr, modded by Osgeld in 2015. AV is output from a 3.5mm jack in the back. The voltage regulator has been replaced and the RF modulator removed. Includes AV cables and AC adapter. SOLD

Edited by zetastrike
  • Like 1

Up for sale now is an S-video modded Genesis 3. It also has standard composite video and Stereo audio out of the back (as well as the s-video), a Jp/Eng region switch, AND the power jack has been relocated to the back of the unit as well. I bought this a few months ago and it's great, but it's a duplicate and I don't need to hang onto it. One thing I will mention, the bottom right corner of the image it produces is a little brighter than the rest of it. It's weird, I've tried it on a few TVs with different S-video cables and it shows up on all of them. It doesn't hurt the gameplay, but it's a little distracting. I'm asking for $50 shipped within the US.

EbRG5Ji.jpg

7uwJePw.jpg