Gaztee

ST Ports Series 2 Ready for Pre-Order NOW!

what games are going to be released in the future ?

What fun would that be? :D

• Like 5

I reckon you'll look at the collection, know that people will have them in alphabetical order, and so will do games to make them have to split a letter over two shelves. :)

• Like 1

Will catch up with emails tomorrow all being well & post out relevant invoices. Work and life has put me behind and the fact Depeche Mode are throwing me a little Birthday concert today, hasn't helped. Normal(ish) service will be resumed tomorrow:)

• Like 2

Thanks for all the emails guys. I will start sending out invoices on Tuesday :thumbsup:

Still waiting here... :)

• Like 1

Been wondering, does this version of Badlands have rotary support?

If this was asked/answered before, sorry... I couldn't find it.

No, it doesn't. One/Two jagpads.

All emails should have been replied to now. If you have emailed me and not had a reply please let me know. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

No, it doesn't. One/Two jagpads.

Thanks for the reply, CyranoJ. Makes sense since a rotary would probably change the mechanics of the game and make the player's car turn unreasonably fast. Anyways.

Was playing Rebooteroids last night and just having a great experience. You do great work.

• Like 2

Do you plan to port other games to the jaguar?

I would be stoked to have Defender Of The Crown. Or any other CinemaWare titles.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Sorry for my absence for the last few weeks. Been dealing with a major curveball that gets thrown at everyone now and again. Will catch up on any outstanding emails tomorrow. And send remaining invoices and reminders for those who haven't paid yet. All payments required by the 30th. :)

• Like 2

Do you plan to port other games to the jaguar?

I'll most likely do more in the future. Really trying to work on my own games for a while at the moment. But sometimes I get sidetracked :)

• Like 3

I will probably buy any new games you choose to make, original, ports, whatever. But, if you got sidetracked with ST Double Dragon 2, that would be just fine. :-D

• Like 1

I'll most likely do more in the future. Really trying to work on my own games for a while at the moment. But sometimes I get sidetracked :)

Well there's an easy solution. Develop an ST game, then port it to the Jaguar :D

• Like 3

How the Effff did I almost miss this? Must be going blind. Email inbound shortly...one of each please with clear carts if there are any left.

• Like 1