IGNORED

The Knight Rider 2600 project

HardWork

I agree with everything you guys are saying. (Especially TwentySixHundred).  What sucks about this case in particular is that when he was told how hard it was gonna be, he preferred to mouth off, like oh yeah, just you wait!...Then when it turned to exactly like everyone predicted, rather than ask for real help,  or come forward and admit it was too hard,

He was like:

a50e576f2a3541293c2d523ed59e36dc.jpg

You know,  just once this year I'd like to see someone with the intestinal fortitude to swallow their pride and admit that they were wrong.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, stephena said:

They have big ideas about how they will develop these huge games, and think they're experts just because they play games

hah!

in one of my lines of work, we used to come across people who thought that because they spent a lot of time in bars, they would be qualified to run a bar!  Two different things, my friends.

worst example of this ended with a bunch of guys losing their investment and then destroying all of the fixtures they installed so that the next operator would have to remove and replace everything (bathroom fixtures, bar fixtures, lighting fixtures, you name it).  sadly, that building ended up being torn down for no good reason.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, GoldLeader said:

I agree with everything you guys are saying. (Especially TwentySixHundred).  What sucks about this case in particular is that when he was told how hard it was gonna be, he preferred to mouth off, like oh yeah, just you wait!...Then when it turned to exactly like everyone predicted, rather than ask for real help,  or come forward and admit it was too hard,

He was like:

a50e576f2a3541293c2d523ed59e36dc.jpg

You know,  just once this year I'd like to see someone with the intestinal fortitude to swallow their pride and admit that they were wrong.

His dinner is waiting.  Stitches & Seams: June 2011

• Haha 3

On 1/4/2021 at 9:10 PM, stephena said:

I get that all the time at the University where I work (in the CS field).  These types are usually quite arrogant, and full of 'piss and vinegar'.  They have big ideas about how they will develop these huge games, and think they're experts just because they play games.  Then they complain that the projects we give them are too hard; projects that are probably 100 lines of code at most.  Usually by the end of the year they've washed out and transferred to Business or some related field.  I guess it's the academic version of 'Eternal September'.

ThereAreNoBadStudents.thumb.jpg.5cdf35fba6e45d38cbb2a434dbad140f.jpg :) 

10 hours ago, Cafeman said:

Also, a new KR film is the works.  Can a 2600 game be far behind?

4 hours ago, D Train said:

DO NOT TEASE US LIKE THAT

Well, considering that KITT had an Intellivision in it - 

Auto Racing:

ms7kGvF.gif

Space Battle:

That means that the new Knight Rider reboot needs to have an Amico in it

:banana:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• 8 months later...
3 hours ago, TemplarXB said:

Well the theme song for the game is now ready. You can listen to it in glorious Pokey sound on an A8.  The actual 2600 cart of course will contain a Pokey chip to play it on the 2600.

Knight Rider Theme Song xegs.car 1 MB · 4 downloads

That is now how this thread works.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...