IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

My apologies, I had it confused with this thread, where indeed people think Atari is a joke:

https://www.reddit.com/r/investing/comments/76ym09/time_to_buy_atari/

Two of my sentences there-

"I'm in for this ride. Cheap enough to eat it if I am wrong."

and

"I'll come back to this thread in a year to see what's what. :)"

Funny thing- seems I was right then...and still am.

I do have to admit to a certain grudging respect for someone willing to be ridiculed everywhere they post.

Tilt on, Señor Quixote.

Keep your eyes on the prize. This guy is thinking if he talks this stock up high enough, he can cash in for enough to have a nice dinner at Outback. Maybe even Red Lobster!

I have a hunch, when all this is over, he'll never be hungry for tacos again.

• Like 1

I don't mind the stock talk...Though I'm sure most prefer the Taco...

I mean there's no AtariBox news so...

I honestly never got the idea PowerDubs was trying to sell us on the stock...Nobody here would invest. It would be wasted time. I took it as he was just talking for himself.

For the rest of us,...It's just a good indicator of where the company is at. Like Everyone has said, Is this a company capable of pulling off a console release? (Magic 8 Ball says Signs Point to NO)

Anyhow, and perhaps a separate note. I wish Anyone the Best in the stock market (That's 54% of Americans)....If you're not investing directly, you are still in it if you have a 401K so I wish you all the best. It's all timing, and anyone can make money on Any stock if they Buy Low and Sell High...Simple as that!

That said, if you want to follow it in your account, in case it hasn't been said before, ATARI SA is a Grey Market common stock whose ticker is TARIF. On mine it comes up like so:

Atari SA TARIF:Grey Market (Common Stock)

I only mention it because I don't remember finding it as easily in the past. I personally wouldn't invest in it, and I certainly don't pretend it's the revered Atari of old, but I do like to follow it from time to time.

• Like 5

When this topic explodes, it could be either

1) Shills are active again and stock prices are dragged back in or point out efforts from Atari that most do not care about

2) More posts about tacos which can come with more of #1

Could care or less about the stocks or mobile games that are iffy to begin with, I can always get hungry for tacos

Shame on me when the post count exploded after the funding campaign was no-go, I thought there might be worth while news. I guess if one buys into the many worlds theory, the Ataribox exists in some parallel universe. Let me check the X-files....

• Like 1

If my daughter (or son) and I gets one of these:

https://www.amazon.com/CanaKit-Raspberry-Micro-Supply-Listed/dp/B01C6FFNY4/ref=sr_1_4?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1518040730&sr=1-4&keywords=raspberry+pi+3

Or maybe something like this:

https://www.amazon.com/CanaKit-Raspberry-Complete-Starter-Kit/dp/B0778CZ97B/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1518040730&sr=1-1-spons&keywords=raspberry+pi+3&psc=1

and just get one of those Pi 3 Atari 2600 cases, that can be an Ataribox, right? Who needs Atari Inc, Atari SA, or whatever they call themselves these days when we can all make our own, personal Atari box and learn something in the process?

Oh... now once there are games to referee again, maybe there is a project with the kids if we want something a little more involved! We can make Tacos if we get hungry while working. At the end, we have our own Ataribox and Tacos. A win, win if you ask me.

• Like 1

Damn how did I miss those?! They're spectacular

They're fake renders. I Photoshopped the textures onto an existing 3D render of a fake taco.

Then frankodragon took one of my fake, fake renders, and Photoshopped more fake textures onto that.

Take that Ataribox!

Edited by Nathan Strum
  • Like 1

That Ataribox

Has been delayed to make it

Even betterer!

Buy a penny stock

if it goes up one penny

your money doubles

tacos are for real

empty nonexistent box?

maybe not so much