IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

^That's what Chic-Fil-A looks like every day, sept Sundays.

I really don't get what people see in this place. Very average to me, and nearly 1,400 mg of sodium in their classic chicken sandwich alone. One could have nearly three soft beef tacos or two Double Decker Taco Supremes for that amount....

• Like 2

I really don't get what people see in this place. Very average to me, and nearly 1,400 mg of sodium in their classic chicken sandwich alone. One could have nearly three soft beef tacos or two Double Decker Taco Supremes for that amount....

When you learn how the food service industry and everything works, a lot of it isn't anything special and it's mostly just the image of the restaurant and the perception more so then the food.

Some local burger joint I went to serves regular old crinkle cut fries and charges an arm and a leg for them and people rave how good they are. I saw outside the restaurant by the trash cans a whole bunch of empty Sysco frozen fry boxes. They're just plain old fries from Sysco, probably close to being identical to what you'd get from any regular fast food restaurant. If Burger King or Wendy's served those same exact fries, more then likely people wouldn't rave over how amazing they are if they got them from BK or Wendy's instead of the local burger joint.

I know for chinese places, foodservice companies like Sysco literally have "packages" you can choose to order and they will deliver everything you need, and i've read the majority of chinese places get their food and stuff exactly like that, they get in "all in one" package of sorts from a wholesale food service provider like Sysco. You can debate all day long which Chinese place is superior, but more then likely they're getting their food from the exact same place.... that's not to say how they prepare and cook it, and how they season it and what not won't affect the taste, but in the grand scheme of things it's all very similar, and more then likely coming from the same place.

Leprino Foods, the largest makers of Mozzarella cheese in the world, they are the place where Pizza Hut, Dominos, Papa Johns and Little Ceasers all get their cheese from, along with a lot of frozen food you buy in a store like Hot Pockets, and Stouffers and Smart Ones frozen dinners. In fact Leprino Foods provides roughly 85% of the mozzarella cheese to the pizza market in the US.

Edited by Pink
  • Like 5

Some local burger joint I went to serves regular old crinkle cut fries and charges an arm and a leg for them and people rave how good they are.

It must be a culture thing, as I have yet to hear one person in U.S. complain about expensive food. The more outrageously expensive, the better the food ! Of course, duh !!!

Not long ago, I had an a steak in a legendary Manhattan place, where dinner for two cost around $700 (just food, mind you).

First time in my life I wasn't actually able to eat the steak. Truly incredible, as I am known to eat anything (well, except tacos, of course!).

Now, am I gonna go and lie how awesome the place was ? Hell, no. I truly pitty the fool who dares mention that place to me again...

• Like 1

^That's what Chic-Fil-A looks like every day, sept Sundays.

The only thing I like at Chick-Fil-A are their chicken nuggets with Buffalo sauce. Those are excellent (and I could drink that sauce). Their "waffle fries" are the worst french fries in the entire world.

post-2410-0-14670300-1531573562.png

Atari SA is probably just taking extra time to carefully go through and "spell check" Rob's replies.

You know, to present it in the best possible light, because they've proven themselves to be so adept at social media so far.

And to make sure there's nothing negative in it.

Or that could be construed as negative.

Or trying to find anything they can actually put in an update without embarrassing themselves.

Again.

Yay Atari! You can do it!

post-2641-0-03605300-1531599107.jpg

Edited by Nathan Strum
  • Like 10

The only thing I like at Chick-Fil-A are their chicken nuggets with Buffalo sauce. Those are excellent (and I could drink that sauce). Their "waffle fries" are the worst french fries in the entire world.

Awwww... I like the Waffle Fires. :(

Then again, we all don't have to like the same things. :)

Edited by pacman000
  • Like 3

Oh dear.... Hopefully they know how to dispute a charge with his bank/credit card company

Wonder how far it would fall if they removed the duplicate orders from their total?

post-42460-0-25484800-1531607826.png

Edited by Pink
  • Like 5

No refunds after campaign ends!

Edit that just boggles me, you know you need to watch your card cause a mistake was made andnjust now notice???

Whats that saying about fools and money.. They have a bunch? No thats not it

Edited by Osgeld
  • Like 5

I know for chinese places, foodservice companies like Sysco literally have "packages" you can choose to order and they will deliver everything you need, and i've read the majority of chinese places get their food and stuff exactly like that, they get in "all in one" package of sorts from a wholesale food service provider like Sysco. You can debate all day long which Chinese place is superior, but more then likely they're getting their food from the exact same place.... that's not to say how they prepare and cook it, and how they season it and what not won't affect the taste, but in the grand scheme of things it's all very similar, and more then likely coming from the same place.

, S.

I KNEW IT!!!!

...I've been suspecting this for years. Glad to finally hear some evidence.

• Like 1

Oh dear.... Hopefully they know how to dispute a charge with his bank/credit card company

Wonder how far it would fall if they removed the duplicate orders from their total?

attachicon.gifdupes.png

I love that he also managed to double post. That's perfect. :lol:

• Like 9