IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

This is Max's modus operandi, and he's been doing it since the beginning.

He imagines something's going to happen, it doesn't, he becomes deeply disillusioned, and after a brief mourning period comes up with his next fantasy.

He can't just quit cold turkey.

post-6333-0-26953400-1555883824.jpg

• Like 7

Yeah I though ol Max has been used, abused, refused, rode hard and put away wet by Freddy boy. I guess he's got a taste for it now, and keeps coming back for that sweet, sweet tuff luvin.

Wow, that's ...graphic. I suspect Max would like that to happen, but he's like Montgomery Gabrys and his wankish fanzine. He's not part of the action even if he'd like to be.

• Like 1

Today in stupid brand plus chain restaurant discussion ... we went to Dairy Queen and were struck by their somewhat mystifying "fan food, not fast food" slogan. After wondering who would pay for this goofy campaign, I found this

https://www.qsrmagazine.com/marketing-promotions/fast-food-fan-food

Through research, we found that consumers see Dairy Queen as a bit of an underdog in the corporate fast-food world, and as genuine fans of our brand, they want us to succeed, says Barry Westrum, executive vice president of marketing at American Dairy Queen Corp.

And this empty word salad from https://www.nrn.com/advertising/dairy-queen-debut-new-ad-campaign

Consumers today are looking for much more authenticity in their relationships with brands that theyre loyal to, Barry Westrum, executive vice president of marketing, said in an interview with Nations Restaurant News. Weve found the brand stands out relative to our competitors as it relates to that authenticity. Consumers grew up with our brand, or had their first kiss at one of our locations, or came here after winning Little League, and they dont have that connection with our competitors. We wanted to bring that to life in our advertising.

But this is the absolute worst, and reminds me of the out-of touch, irrelevant "Atari"

http://www.talentzoo.com/beneath-the-brand/blog_news.php?articleID=17578

It seems like everyone wants to have access to fast food, but the label itself has become something of a dirty word: McDonalds draws your attention away from it by focusing on fresh ingredients and low-calorie options; Subway still pressures you to eat fresh and advertises that Jarod has kept his extra weight off for 15 years by sticking to their menu; Taco Bell has healthy options and focuses on advertising the quality of the ingredients, as well as the carefree attitude that goes along with their brands image.

Because Jared (not "Jarod") has been in prison for years, disowned by their former corporate sponsor, for sexual offenses against minors.

Do your homework, dummies!

• Like 5

Atari/Rainfactory has "hidden" the post so only you can still see it.

I thought you promised to apologise and leave for good after the latest GDC non-event.

yes I'm sorry to believe on this project, apologise, but I'm a dreamer ...

we have opinion differente, but it's true, if you want boys I leave this forum, no problem

au revoir

yes I'm sorry to believe on this project, apologise, but I'm a dreamer ...

we have opinion differente, but it's true, if you want boys I leave this forum, no problem

au revoir

As someone who threw money at this thing and learned I was a fool to do that...

Max you can believe what ever you want but you do have to understand this thing is a scam. I hold no grudge to you. Stay or leave, up to you.

• Like 5

Max, I'll also put myself in the camp of "I don't care if you stay or go" but if you're going to stay, you need to address the fact that NONE of your previous predictions about Atari have panned out, and ALL evidence presented by Atari themselves has said they are both unwilling and unable to deliver what they sold... up to and including the pretty shell itself.

I mean, if you just want to forget the facts and embrace your own fantasy wonderland, cool. Just admit that's what you're doing.

• Like 8

He did say 2nd round of preorders at e3. He says the box (which he keeps referring to as a "Streaming box") is going to release by end of FY, which he says is March 31 of 2020.

Also, powerpoint slide about VCS.

Isn't that the old box?

• Like 6