IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

That would be awesome. Snap your fingers - BOOM! A taco.

Now then... how does one go about finding some Infinity Stones?

Ohhhh :-o What a gr8 premise for an alternate reality Avengers flick. Thanos looking for the Infinity Tacos. And the Avengers work with Taco Bell instead of SHIELD. Your a Geeeeeenius Strumy! :thumbsup:

But we digress ...... as usual ..... thank god!.

• Like 1

I wish they had left the Facebook page dead. They are just reposting the same non news bull they have been randomly posting since the beginning and the pigeons are just eating it up! I'm starting to think if this refund fight I'm having with my bank doesn't go my way, I bet I could sell my "pre-order" to some hapless fool on there that is lamenting they lost the chance...

• Like 1

Post the same thing over and over (obviously randomly interjected), in different languages, see how good they are. :P I know nothing about how Facebook works (conspiracy theory), so that may not even work. :ponder:

:lol:

So that confirms that Martial dude is a Nutari employee shilling as if they're a backer. It was always pretty clear, but making announcements followed immediately by the "official" intern makes it apparent they are further deceiving through plant supporters. Not that it's any kind of shocker, that or the fact that they could only find so many saps to buy an insanely overpriced $20 dork hat. Now it's just ridiculously overpriced. I bet ol Martial is the very same intern posting under different logins.

• Like 4

Seconds until that joystick shaft breaks, if it ever actually exists: two.

Because it takes one second to press "start".

Not to mention that splined shafts are generally considered to be a nice thing to have where one rotating surface mates with another.

Maybe that's the one thing that held up the first crowdfunding effort. These things take time to get right, you know.

So that confirms that Martial dude is a Nutari employee shilling as if they're a backer. It was always pretty clear, but making announcements followed immediately by the "official" intern makes it apparent they are further deceiving through plant supporters. Not that it's any kind of shocker, that or the fact that they could only find so many saps to buy an insanely overpriced $20 dork hat. Now it's just ridiculously overpriced. I bet ol Martial is the very same intern posting under different logins.

It doesn't "confirm" anything other than that he is a (somewhat) useful idiot to them. If he were an employee, would they tolerate his radical politics on social media?

• Like 2

You don't unveil a f#cking render. Gawd, people, and internet tech bloggers are soooo stupid.

Just like how advertising kit gets "leaked". Idiots, it's not a "leak" if you were SUPPOSED to see it!

One thing occurred to me last night: if PowerA is building the controllers, and Atari never gets around to building the console, does that mean Atari will have pissed off a major corporation in addition to thousands of backers? Because that can't possibly improve the situation.

It doesn't "confirm" anything other than that he is a (somewhat) useful idiot to them. If he were an employee, would they tolerate his radical politics on social media?

Employee of Nutari or not, I believe he's the same dumbass posting as both the owner, and one or more of the supposed backers. Other than the other afflicted useful idiots that post there as you say, I'm sure they are maintaining a circle jerk of conversations with themselves to keep the appearance of activity. It's very thinly disguised self promotion when those weasels contribute as a backer, just like when they back their own project to boost numbers. Their marketing schlocks have been caught many times faking social media accounts and posts, so I expect this is just par for the course. One of them posting dumb stuff elsewhere with one of their sham accounts wouldn't surprise me at all. They're just human spam bots. I'm sure they also have their own deranged opinions about other stuff.

• Like 3

Is it being a conspiracy nut to think the pharmaceutical companies are making new drugs to sell, rather than just wanting to help people? Those ads are just to make sure people ask their doctor for those name brand drugs because they want them to get the help they need. Just like Nutari really wants this to happen. Atari Is Back Baby!

• Like 1