IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

Over something so stupid. Whether you love it or hate it, I can't imagine having this much passion for the AtariVCS/AtariBox.

If you love it and you're excited for it then you have, what, $400 invested in it? Max? If you're really confident in that investment then awesome and good for you! You should be confident enough to, at the very least not have a complete meltdown and start doxxin'.

This is nuts.

• Like 6

i just can't look away- im compelled by it.

i've long-felt that if you're confident enough in the VCS to invest, more power to ya! It's not my thing, aside from I thought the joystick looked pretty cool.

I don't think the hardware will live up to expectations even if (and when) it is released, but different strokes and all.

Edited by digdugnate
  • Like 4

It's always equal parts sad and fascinating watching someone have a complete mental breakdown.

I know, people like that need to be studied under labortory conditions in order to quanatine them from the rest of socitey to prevent epidemic outbreaks of stupity...

That's the loser I mentioned in the other VCS thread, part of the generation of "For The Children" that politicians in the 90's wanted to ban video games for...and now they're continuing the work of Jack Thompson & Joe Lieberman as "gamers".

• Like 3

Please report the new thread and send a note to the /r/AtariVCS moderator. Looks like he's just going to repeatedly spam /r/AtariVcS until he gets banned.

Thanks,

..Al

Please, please keep in mind that Atari SA, or a representative of, is moderator on that sub-reddit. The might never ban him, they might not even want to shut him up. However I do have a direct contact on the Reddit Community team and will work to push them to take action.

And I should also apologize for handing the sub-reddit over to them.

• Like 11

Please, please keep in mind that Atari SA, or a representative of, is moderator on that sub-reddit. The might never ban him, they might not even want to shut him up. However I do have a direct contact on the Reddit Community team and will work to push them to take action.

And I should also apologize for handing the sub-reddit over to them.

Thank you for your help.

• Like 2

I step away from this thread and it gets interesting again. What did that knucklehead biff do now? Can I get a quick summation?

basically he went to reddit and doxxed Albert. he created *three* threads that are the same exact thing, plus has been confirmed with multiple sock puppet accounts.

the dude is a real piece of work.

• Like 2