IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

As it's Tuesday:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy_s5oC2VXM

Suggested addition: El Yucateco Kutbil-Ik Mayan Habanero Sauce. Generally available at significantly less cost from your local carnerceria o supermercado.

Tounge tacos are delicious AND the name puts people's minds in the gutter. It's a win-win!

• Like 6

And the point of the game is not to destroy the taco, deliver it to the other side, where it needs to be consumed as fast as possible for a "crunchdown". Will eliminate all the head injuries.

"Play with a bib, not a helmet, just do it!" - Naco

• Like 9

Atari settles Alone in the Dark dispute, pays mostly in stock that they poofed into existence in April:

Atari finally puts an end to the dispute over the franchise Alone in the Dark

• The dispute was initiated in 2005 by Mr. Frédérick Raynal and concerned the gameplay Alone in the Dark games

• The amount paid by Atari is consistent with the accounting provision as of March 31, 2018

Paris, September 18, 2018 - Atari Group Announces Transactional Agreement with Mr. Frédérick Raynal and close a litigation of nearly 15 years relating to the gameplay of Alone in the Dark, the famous franchise property of the Atari Group.

Frédérick Raynal, employee of the Infogrames Entertainment group in the early 1990s, claimed the quality of co-author of the franchise Alone in the Dark. He claimed injury financial and moral born of the diffusion by the Atari Group games based on the universe of Alone in the Dark and initiated legal proceedings in 2005. His initial claim was in the order of 17 millions of euros, which it had increased to more than 25 million euros.

Atari denied being Mr. Raynal's debtor, but this long-running dispute was detrimental to the evolution from the Alone in the Dark franchise.

Atari and Mr. Raynal have agreed on a transactional agreement under which all rights of the Alone in the Dark franchise, including moral rights, are the property of Atari and the parties recognize no harm. The agreement also provides for the payment by Atari to Mr. Raynal of the sum of 358,000 euros and the surrender of 39,250 Atari shares held in treasury, compared to provision of € 300,000 included in Atari's consolidated financial statements as at March 31, 2018. The agreement therefore has no significant impact on these accounts. The parties finally agreed on a Mr. Raynal's participation in the profits on the sale of the Alone in the Dark franchise or in the case of a license granted to a third party.

• Like 3

I remember in the early eighties when atari released pele soccer that here in the uk atari sponsored

an arsenal football (soccer for you taco loving yanks )

I remember they had the game playing on the 2 jumbotron screen before during and after the match and loads of atari advertising , also pele was there and the matchday program ( booklet ) had a few page spread about the game .

Tried finding more out on google but not too much on there .

Edited by toneinblack
  • Like 4

IT'S 9/20, AND EVERYTHING IS STILL THE SAME WITH THE ATACOBOX.

Sorry. I haven't said anything in a while. I wanted to pretend to be relevant.

Like the Atacobox

Are you freaking kidding me? Look at all this motion. What else could you possibly want? Details? :lol:

post-2410-0-27945700-1537457507.png

1. 11 thousand backers, same handful of weenies posting (just like here)
  2. an appeal to change the specs they've already announced
  3. a callback to their previously announced schedule, pointing out that the quarter ends soon
  4. a question about everyone's favorite cut-n-paste fake glossy brochure with purple prose and prodigious promises
  5. someone saying, hey, no info is great, it's like the 1980s, waiting in the dark, like a kid sending away for a slow-boat mail order (Nathan Strum's best work to date)

post-2641-0-39011600-1527350663_thumb.jp

• Like 10

When I was a kid, we used to make tacos by dumping a jar of Old El Paso sauce, and a packet of seasoning, directly into the meat along with a handful of green onions. The resulting kibble was orangish in color and offends my Tex-Mex relatives to no end... but it was damned good and there are days I still get a hankering for tacos "my style".

• Like 7

I had tacos last night. Organic ground beef. Penzy's Taco Seasoning. Lettuce, tomato, Tillamook sharp cheddar, La Victoria's (medium) red taco sauce, black olives, and Mission white corn soft tortillas. Instead of steaming the tortillas, I like to deep fry 'em in a bit of oil. Not to the point of being completely crispy - but so they become a bit chewy. Somewhere between soft and crispy. I know... it makes for kind of a mutant taco, and is probably illegal in some states, but tacos are the blank canvas upon which you can create the art that satisfies your soul.

And they're yummy.

Plus, they exist.

For you scientifically curious types, here's what I think a cross-section of a broken taco shell looks like under a microscope:

post-2641-0-74463000-1537479704_thumb.jpg

• Like 5