IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

Atari

Campaigner

19 days ago

Everybody please breathe! Atari VCS is very much alive and moving forward in many great ways. Rest assured that there are some very big updates coming soon. We can only speak when we have something to say; and we will!

James Joseph Sullivan

6 days ago

I think if we wait until this event is complete, we will likely get some good news.

March 18-22, 2019 | San Francisco, CA

Last year they showed the shell. This year hopefully they show us the ocean.

Atari

Campaigner

Update 11

1 day ago

Todays new Atari VCS blog, linked below, discusses our recent decision to upgrade to an all-new AMD chip, and its impact on the products delivery which is now end of 2019.

We also acknowledge your requests for more frequent updates, but please bear in mind that Atari and its partners are constrained by mutually-agreed approval processes and other restrictions that may be legal, self-imposed, regulatory and/or some combination of these. Details about the product(s) and strategies of both Atari and its partners can and will be shared only when all stakeholders agree.

Google

Far more capable competitor

1 day ago

The future is not a box.

Thanks for showing us an ocean of big updates, and congratulations on moving forward in many great ways!!

Edited by JBerel
  • Like 4

See that shit on top of the pickle kids? That is there because this photo was taken only moments after it came both in and out of each one of their asses for this photo op. Ironically it's also just before it went right back up each one of their asses again to burrow even further than ever before. Yes, that is the world famous "shit pickle" you have been told to stay away from boys and and girls. The kinda shit pickle you can only find at the Atari VCS chipboard development studio of multi-million dollar lies & non-accomplishments.

• Like 1

Wow, late 2019? I have 4 things to say about this lot (Nutari);

1. I wouldn't trust them to post a letter

2. I wouldn't pay them to lick stamps

3. They couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery

4. They couldn't find their ass with both hands!

Glad I didn't give them any of my money..

THIS JUST IN FROM THE CHURCH OF ATARI*

post-52250-0-53656800-1553137899.png

post-52250-0-86896300-1553137858.gif

in relation to the current "Church of Atari" ... I believe their "saviour" story is a bit different.

" ... Atari VCS was crucified, died and laid to rest in a cheesebox. After 3 days and nights, it was never seen again!"

Edited by Spriggy
  • Like 2

2. I wouldn't pay them to lick stamps

I see what you mean, but seriously it must be at least a decade ago I had to lick a stamp. Pretty much all stamps sold over here have sticker backside so you just remove them from the paper and put on your envelope. I may still have to lick the envelopes shut if not using one with a sticker backside too. I don't know about stamps in France though, perhaps those still require you to lick them.

• Like 1

Did Atari reveal the exact chip they will use now?

Sounds like it will be the AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V1202B

Wouldn't surpise me since the Smach Z uses the V1605B. Both Smach and Atari both have in common AMD as their chip partner

Edited by vcoleiro1

Did Atari reveal the exact chip they will use now?

Sounds like it will be the AMD Ryzen Embedded V1202B

Wouldn't surpise me since the Smach Z uses the V1605B. Both Smach and Atari have had their own mini displays in AMD's booth in past tech shows

Pick one out of a hat doesnt matter whatever gets the delay Edited by Osgeld
  • Like 1