IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

One of the shillier shills in the IGG comments has posted a couple of video interviews with Fred, in which he sports a scraggly-ass Arafat-esque beard.

I've got some other stuff to do today, so please picture an animated gif of Konami's Track and Field closing ceremonies. Big heads of our friends on the little pixel bodies.

The event was BEARDS

First - Joe MOAK

Second - FRED Chesnais

DNF - Mike ARZT

He probably said some shit too, maybe it would be funny to watch if you're in the right kind of sad mood.

• Like 4

One of the shillier shills in the IGG comments has posted a couple of video interviews with Fred, in which he sports a scraggly-ass Arafat-esque beard.

I've got some other stuff to do today, so please picture an animated gif of Konami's Track and Field closing ceremonies. Big heads of our friends on the little pixel bodies.

The event was BEARDS

First - Joe MOAK

Second - FRED Chesnais

DNF - Mike ARZT

He probably said some shit too, maybe it would be funny to watch if you're in the right kind of sad mood.

I tried to picture what you described but no matter how hard I try, it still just looks like the 3 of them seated in the same old chipboard circle jerk.

• Like 2

One of the shillier shills in the IGG comments

Perhaps Atari should spend some $$$ and hire Schiller (Phil. Schiller) from Apple for a week and have him shill for Atari, they can pay him a few hundred thousand shillings for the weeks work, then more people will back this thing, the way I see it, money cannot be spent on Vaporware so why not spend it on marketing? then at the end of 2019 when they have nothing to ship to backers, claim there was no money left for development to continue because they hired an Apple exec for a week and spent the entire "Research and Dev" budget on marketing.

I think Elvis had a song about this...

I'm all shilled up

Mm mm mm

As for the #CUP, this is the Coleco Chameleon all over again, and that was a fiasco that drained Ian's will to live and turned PAT at one point into a raging Mark Ruffalo, but no hulk :(

Edited by OCAT
  • Like 1

Finally heard back from bank on my refund. 1st step is done. Now we wait. Since I hear Atari lurks here and reads our posts I guess I will keep it vague just in case but it is looking good.

I bet the dispute doesn't even go to Atari it goes to IGG and they won't bother disputing since they don't have Atari's money so all signs point to FUCK YEAH!!!!

• Like 1

I bet the dispute doesn't even go to Atari it goes to IGG and they won't bother disputing since they don't have Atari's money so all signs point to FUCK YEAH!!!!

I've actually been wondering this myself. Who gets the charge back. I'd assume IGG. Either way I don't care. I don't want to deal with either ever again. Nor do I ever want to see Rainfactory involved in anything again. They clearly do not care about the customer service they claim to be providing on behalf of Atari.

I've actually been wondering this myself. Who gets the charge back. I'd assume IGG. Either way I don't care. I don't want to deal with either ever again. Nor do I ever want to see Rainfactory involved in anything again. They clearly do not care about the customer service they claim to be providing on behalf of Atari.

Yeah I think the bank would go directly to IGG and they aren't going to care about their TOS or who the hell Atari is ... if more people put the effort that you are putting in to get your money back then IGG would probably go after Atari but a few refunds here and there isn't going to break the "bank" enough for IGG to care much. Of course they don't want other users to know that you can force a refund ... ignorance of the users is their business model.

And good for you for using a credit card man. I would assume most people used a paypal account. SOL SOL SOL!!!!

• Like 1

Yeah I think the bank would go directly to IGG and they aren't going to care about their TOS or who the hell Atari is ... if more people put the effort that you are putting in to get your money back then IGG would probably go after Atari but a few refunds here and there isn't going to break the "bank" enough for IGG to care much. Of course they don't want other users to know that you can force a refund ... ignorance of the users is their business model.

And good for you for using a credit card man. I would assume most people used a paypal account. SOL SOL SOL!!!!

IGG probably has more money than Atari anyways :lol:

I will spread the word on what I did if it looks like this will work. They have some time to dispute this so we shall see. My hope is they don't care. :-D

• Like 1

IGG probably has more money than Atari anyways :lol:

I will spread the word on what I did if it looks like this will work. They have some time to dispute this so we shall see. My hope is they don't care. :-D

All they can dispute really is "we have a no refund policy" but your bank has a you didn't deliver when you said you would deliver policy so I think you'll win this one.

I think Atari's recent communication really screwed IGG and really helped out the pigeons! :)

"Looking for loopholes."

W. C. Fields, 1946

• Like 1

All they can dispute really is "we have a no refund policy" but your bank has a you didn't deliver when you said you would deliver policy so I think you'll win this one.

I think Atari's recent communication really screwed IGG :)

I've been saving emails and doing screen prints so I can flood them with paperwork if need be. If I was guessing though. They will either dispute this rather fast or not bother with it. I doubt they would waste time waiting to dispute it back. I'd say if after next week I don't hear anything, I should be fine.

• Like 1

I've been saving emails and doing screen prints so I can flood them with paperwork if need be. If I was guessing though. They will either dispute this rather fast or not bother with it. I doubt they would waste time waiting to dispute it back. I'd say if after next week I don't hear anything, I should be fine.

Just remember, if the bank doesn't come through for you, cancel your card and bank with somebody else. If you have good credit you can transfer the debt to another bank to pay them off and close it.

• Like 2

Just remember, if the bank doesn't come through for you, cancel your card and bank with somebody else. If you have good credit you can transfer the debt to another bank to pay them off and close it.

They have always been really good to me so I should be fine. Only one time have I caught a fraudulent charge before they did. All in all great customer service.

• Like 3

Rainfactory are a bunch of fraudulent, propaganda fueled scam artists. There's a wealth of evidence on that which I posted to this topic last year. Too much to revisit. Suffice to say, they were brought in from the beginning for a reason. They specialize in maximizing the revenue collected in these scam crowdfunding projects by selling a mountain of bullshit that doesn't exist and promoting what never was. They also closely manage/bury negative feedback to keep the pigeons on the hook. They're worse than Atari because they facilitate and enable idiots who would otherwise have a harder time stealing people's money.

• Like 5

Rainfactory are a bunch of fraudulent, propaganda fueled scam artists. There's a wealth of evidence on that which I posted to this topic last year. Too much to revisit. Suffice to say, they were brought in from the beginning for a reason. They specialize in maximizing the revenue collected in these scam crowdfunding projects by selling a mountain of bullshit that doesn't exist and promoting what never was. They also closely manage/bury negative feedback to keep the pigeons on the hook. They're worse than Atari because they facilitate and enable idiots who would otherwise have a harder time stealing people's money.

I did run a simple search on them and the reviews are either bad or vaguely neutral. If people won't outright say they had a positive experience, that speaks volumes to me. Clearly they are shady and most folks are afraid to say anything too negative.