IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

I'm with racerx and ColecoJoe, we don't need no stinkin' badges, but perhaps there are some ideas from the Subaru Badge Builder that folks could use for this purpose.

Consider these "number of times fooled"

post-2410-0-15286100-1555001532_thumb.png

And maybe these could be "things you could have spent your money on instead of the empty promises of Atari*

post-2410-0-07753300-1555001542_thumb.png

No pigeons from that selection, though. Will have to look elsewhere for those ...

giphy.gif

• Like 11

I'm with racerx and ColecoJoe, we don't need no stinkin' badges, but perhaps there are some ideas from the Subaru Badge Builder that folks could use for this purpose.

I was thinking of getting one of those for my Subaru, but they didn't have any that indicated how many head gaskets your car had blown.

• Like 10

I was thinking of getting one of those for my Subaru, but they didn't have any that indicated how many head gaskets your car had blown.

Spoken like someone else who has also experienced the joy of the Subaru EJ25 2.5-litre flat-four.

And by 'joy', I mean 'burnt valves', 'holed pistons', and 'failed rings'. Strangely enough, I escaped the head gasket problems. The other three more than made up for it, though.

• Like 3

They found out a couple of days ago where all of that IGG money went. No getting it back now....

post-20719-0-32657400-1555024662_thumb.jpg

I was going to put cheesy Fred in the middle, but that is showing disrespect to an event horizon.

(sorry about that ninja edit, but that meme had a spelling error I could not let go...)

Edited by cybercylon
  • Like 10

The king fishheads make no comment for god knows how long .. but then they reply to something relatively irrelevant! :roll:

"Founder" badge. Don't you mean "Flounder"?

post-52250-0-94875300-1555042200.jpg

post-52250-0-44965300-1555043084.gif

Edited by Spriggy
  • Like 5

That's all the intern at Rain Factory is authorized to do. He/she has no actual information, but periodically scans comments to hide genuine criticism while encouraging fluff BS. Those comments are basically going to a human web bot making minimum wage.

• Like 5

Of all of the feedback and complaints and drama... THAT is the suggestion they decide to listen to?

Because if it's physical, it's something the marketing department can easily fart out, like t-shirts.

If it's digital, it could easily be coded into software, which by everything they've shown publicly, hasn't been started yet.

Not that they've committed to anything, of course. And this "cool idea" has been expanded upon and developed by the bigger boys since 2005. Every time I see their tagline "like never before," I wish I had some lunch from 2005 in my stomach that I could vomit all over them. :woozy: :woozy: :woozy: :woozy: :woozy: :woozy:

• Like 4

In reviewing that company description and financial audit info further, I see some really shady activity there. They are reporting license fees and stock issued as part of their acquisition of Infinity Network shares as revenue, but their own auditors are taking issue with the valuation. There would appear to be some inflated numbers that the auditors could not justify, but were unable to acquire additional data for. That, and Atari SA's practice of issuing new stock shares on a whim seem to be the bulk of their professed improved financial performance. (Other than all their eggs in the Roller Coaster Tycoon Touch basket which they claim is going gangbusters)

So does anyone have reliable documentation on what Arcade licences these French trademark trolls actually have rights to? I know their position is to defend their rights even where they have none, but I thought the arcade titles was all a separate division spun off long before their holding company schlubs had any involvement. Was Tempest, Asteroids and Centipede different from the others? Best I can tell is they "may" retain rights to those 3 plus Breakout, Pong (Stolen from Magnavox and later settled), Warlords, Night Driver, and possibly Lunar Lander, Fire Truck, Missile Command, Black Widow, and Space Duel. If you asked them, I'm sure they'd tell you all that and more, then let you pay them to license them.

If anyone is interested to know which ones they DEFINITELY own... you can look at the 12 games that we licensed from them to make exclusive versions on the upcoming Intellivision Amico console. Out of the 12 games we licensed... we will be showing 4 of them (all playable) at E3 in June and available on launch on 10/10 2020.

There were a few things on the initial list I sent them that I thought they owned, but they informed me that they didn't. I wouldn't feel comfortable revealing what those were, but as mentioned... if you want to know 12 of them that they absolutely own... you can see our list of 12 that we're remaking exclusively.

• Like 8