IGNORED

Keith Robinson easter egg

Rev

On the physical release of Blow Out, there is a barely noticeable Keith Robinson 'easter egg' on the front box art. It is there to pay homage as he wrote the game.

No one ever really noticed or mentioned it. Or have you?

:-)

Well I just looked at all 3 boxes with my Wife for half an hour with a light and magnifying glass.

First, great box art on all 2 it was time well spent for me.

Second, I still have no idea what i was looking for or what I found.

I did see a Bathtub leg that looked like something from Utopia or Sea Battle, I saw a Cats face in a moon, a Dragons head, creatures from Space Armada,people skating off a deck into nowhere, a man running off a building with a pane of glass, etc.

Really, I could go on and on,it was fun! I have no chance of winning this contest....... :)

Hooray! Well, I don't necessarily want to ruin another person's chances at winning the contest but Rev asked me to post them. So, if anyone is still interested in trying I'll hold off for one more day (after all, it is Father's Day tomorrow) and then post the answers at midnight to give everyone one more chance at winning a free game on Father's Day. Sound fair?

• Like 3

Here are the answers for finding the 'Easter Eggs' in the box art on the three Party Line Boxes:

- on Blow Out, the red girl's waistline of her jean shorts has "KR" written on them (for Keith Robinson).
- on Space Cadet, the left arm patch of the blue alien has "2609" written on it (1st Intellivision Model #).
- on Hard Hat, the black part of the crane has "CHANDLER" vertically written on it (for David 'Papa' Intellivision).

I definitely had to use a magnifying glass to see the numbers of the alien's patch on Space Cadet but could see the others without its use. Hope everyone had fun searching for the Easter Eggs! Many thanks to Rev for the free game and for his tireless support of our hobby. It's nice to know that KR will forever be inscribed on one of the great games Mr. Robinson brought to our favorite video game console.

• Like 7