IGNORED

Sega Master System, controllers, games

Cafeman

I am trying to free up space and reduce clutter a bit. I never play my Master System anymore. However, I have only begun to investigate what I have and what a fair selling price might be. If you are knowledgeable about what is common or not , or can give me a guesstimate of approximate value of the lot or individuals, I'd appreciate it. Also, anyone experienced in how much shipping would be for this lot if all packed in a cardboard box? I know its by weight, I don't know how heavy it is yet. But is it like $10 or $30 or (gasp) more do you think? Shipping costs suck.

Here's what I have. Nothing is in mint condition.

Sega Master System with 2 controllers and zapper and bonus controller. (no box, no 3D scope glasses)

Boxed Games as follows (most have manuals but not all, I haven't checked all the boxes yet) -

Action Fighter

Alex Kidd Lost Stars

Alien Syndrome

Aztec Adventure

Choplifter

Columns complete

Double Dragon

Enduro Racer

Fantasy Zone II complete

Joe Montana Football

Great Golf Global Defense

Gangster Town

Hang On / Safari Hunt

Monopoly

Out Run

Penguin Land

Phantasy Star

Pro Wrestling

Marksman Shooting / Trap Shooting

Rampage complete

Spider-man box + cart

Thunder blade

Time Soldiers

Vigilante / Ninja

Spy vs Spy Card

Teddy Boy Card

Loose Carts:

Hang On / Safari Hunt

World Gran Prix

Astro Warrior

Rescue Mission

Zillion

Zillion II

Shooting Gallery

Quartet

Shipping is going to vary heavily based on where it's going (for instance, I am on the East Coast and it's considerably cheaper to send something to PA than it is to send something to CA).

I would predict $40 to $50 to ship everything via Priority Mail, depending on how you pack it. But of course, that's not counting extra supplies you may need to buy, like bubble wrap, tape, etc., unless you already have that stuff on hand. This is of course taking the entire lot into consideration. I may suggest pricing games individually, or making multiple lots. The loose carts for instance will all fit in a flat-rate Priority Mail box, and you could fit a bunch of the boxed games in a single large flat-rate box as well. Might make your life easier and lower the shipping cost for someone who just wants the console and the accessories.

GLWTS. I would probably jump on the system if it was boxed. :)

Edited by Austin

Yeah there is no easy way to do that amount of games and a system in a box without a treendous shipping cost so like the other estimate $40-$50

Now on a side note I would be interested in some of the games though. Although I would need to move my 3 remaining Saturn's to make room but I would be willing to sacrifice that.