IGNORED

Opinions on the Aquarius computer

Hello,

I've been wanting a classic computer setup for quite a while now but have always been on a budget which has limited my options. However, this weekend I came across the opportunity to get an Aquarius computer for $35. It includes:

1. The modem

2. Cassette deck

3. Expander

4. 4 games that are included in the packaging

And all of this is in the boxes minus the cassette deck. Is this a good deal? Is there much to do with the Aquarius or will I be disappointed going into vintage computing? How hard is it to copy files into cassette? Could I do this with burgertime?

Hello,

I've been wanting a classic computer setup for quite a while now but have always been on a budget which has limited my options. However, this weekend I came across the opportunity to get an Aquarius computer for $35. It includes:

1. The modem

2. Cassette deck

3. Expander

And all of this is in the boxes minus the cassette deck. Is this a good deal? Is there much to do with the Aquarius or will I be disappointed going into vintage computing? How hard is it to copy files into cassette? Could I do this with burgertime?

I had one when it came out and it was outdated then! Lol you might have fun with it but don't get your hopes up

Hello,

1. The modem

2. Cassette deck

3. Expander

that is an awesome price. Jaybird make a multicart with all of the programs and games that came on cart on it. I think you can find some of the tape games in .wav form that you could write to cassette or use an mp3 device to run them.