IGNORED

Venture DX

retroillucid

4 hours ago, insertclevernamehere said:

I see one of the games announced for pre order from AtariAge today is Venture Reloaded for the 2600.  Reminded me this was a thing for the Phoenix.  How's it progressing?

The game development has been on pause since I've been working on Gorf SuperGame for some months.
Good news is I've completely done all the graphics for Gorf SuperGame.
But I decided to resume works on Sydney Hunter & The Yucatan Jungle before going on with Venture SuperGame

• Like 1

13 hours ago, retroillucid said:

The game development has been on pause since I've been working on Gorf SuperGame for some months.
Good news is I've completely done all the graphics for Gorf SuperGame.
But I decided to resume works on Sydney Hunter & The Yucatan Jungle before going on with Venture SuperGame

Is the new Sydney Hunter game going to be a Colecovision exclusive or will it be available on other systems such as the nes and sms? 

5 hours ago, Neogeoman said:

Is the new Sydney Hunter game going to be a Colecovision exclusive or will it be available on other systems such as the nes and sms? 

I don't plan to port it to other system, so yeah, it might be a ColecoVision exclusive
Also, it will plays on a plain vanilla ColecoVision, you won't need any special hardware to play it 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
17 hours ago, Captain Cozmos said:

Started in 2017, last page in 2021.
What's the status because I can update the original rom to resemble the Arcade.

Colecovision is missing some treasures as well as some inconsistencies between the Arcade and home version.

I'm not going to bother if this thing is going to hit the market any time soon.

I'll say 60% done. I still need to make treasure display screen and make Winky grab the arrow to go downstair sequence. Zoom in and out room transition. I need to make the sound and music.  Outside hall monsters chasing you. And more. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Kiwi said:

I'll say 60% done. I still need to make treasure display screen and make Winky grab the arrow to go downstair sequence. Zoom in and out room transition. I need to make the sound and music.  Outside hall monsters chasing you. And more. 

I think progress is still progress and am sure it will be great once completed!! The only thing the spaceman has done is disassemble code, talk a lot and have some wierd beef with Collectorvision.......but has done nothing more than that (well besides some MOTU drama a while back in another form)!!!

We will all patiently wait for its inevitable release!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, lawdawg710 said:

I think progress is still progress and am sure it will be great once completed!! The only thing the spaceman has done is disassemble code, talk a lot and have some wierd beef with Collectorvision.......but has done nothing more than that (well besides some MOTU drama a while back in another form)!!!

Maybe you should read my threads.  Look at my pattern work.  My ADAM DOS work, my hardware work, my work on Shamus DX, Release of EOS7.
I did release a few roms including the preliminary work on Dino Eggs which I have a disagreement with the copyright holder so I am not working on it at this time.

But, I guess I have to repeat myself.

I do not run a business, I am not under any contract or anyone's thumb.  It is a hobby for me.  If I do release or sell something there is no law saying I have to do it here on AA.

On a personal note, the only thing I have seen you do is criticize and gaslight.

Why the mods allow you to run around and do this is what one would call a mystery but you get away with it so good for you.

Have a nice day.

Edited by Captain Cozmos
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, lawdawg710 said:

I made the mistake of engaging with you earlier despite what I said prior in a separate thread so.

Mr. DOG...
According to you exactly what are my duties that you think I am obligated.
You apparently disregard my previous work, so why don't you lay out for the entire AA community what you think I am supposed to be doing for you or anyone else.

It's obvious, you don't want to talk about Colecovision programing or learning Z80 programing in general so please let us all know so maybe I can help you with the deficiency in my performance.
After all, I am here to serve you right?  This is what you pay me for is it not?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, Captain Cozmos said:

I made the mistake of engaging with you earlier despite what I said prior in a separate thread so.

Mr. DOG...
According to you exactly what are my duties that you think I am obligated.
You apparently disregard my previous work, so why don't you lay out for the entire AA community what you think I am supposed to be doing for you or anyone else.

It's obvious, you don't want to talk about Colecovision programing or learning Z80 programing in general so please let us all know so maybe I can help you with the deficiency in my performance.
After all, I am here to serve you right?  This is what you pay me for is it not?

Ok Mr. Itchy...I'll play.....no one has claimed you do this as a business or do this for anything other than a hobby.  HOWEVER all you seem to do is start to criticize others and then try to start a flame war with a group of people who you don't agree with or don't agree with you!!  If me speaking up when others do not, then I will take that as "running around criticizing whomever" but that is not the case.  The fact is YOU spew shit and start to question others work.  No one has asked or want you to do anything, that is ALL you making these posts.  I will however call bullshit when I see it, and again, if that is an issue for you, I really do not care.  I choose to engage people like you because I can and have no issue saying what others don't.  If it blacklists me, so be it...but I will have a clear head knowing I maybe stand up when others cannot. 

You are nothing more than another screen name but the same person who, while having some technical knowledge, really is an arrogant POS and maybe still very bitter about past interactions with not only me but a few others as well.  I guess you haven't learned a thing...and that is fine, because I will call you out every chance there is to do so!!  

I patiently await..................................