pboland

Possible Jaguar Overlays...For What Games?

Hey I wanted to rehash this one as I had someone on the Atari Jaguar Fans Facebook page really like the BSG one I got from you. At the time I didn't have a Jag CD so I didn't order the ones for those games. But if you're still making any of these can I order the Jag CD ones?

Hey I wanted to rehash this one as I had someone on the Atari Jaguar Fans Facebook page really like the BSG one I got from you. At the time I didn't have a Jag CD so I didn't order the ones for those games. But if you're still making any of these can I order the Jag CD ones?

I'm still offering reproduction Jag overlays. I really haven't added any in a while. If there is something you want that isn't shown, just let me know. Here's what I currently have:

post-9874-0-61264200-1556626820_thumb.jpg

Just PM me if interested.

I'm still offering reproduction Jag overlays. I really haven't added any in a while. If there is something you want that isn't shown, just let me know. Here's what I currently have:

attachicon.gifJagOverlays.jpg

Just PM me if interested.

Hi! I'll PM too, but curious how much you'd want for the whole set you have here?

Thank you!

Hi! I'll PM too, but curious how much you'd want for the whole set you have here?

Thank you!

I normally charge $2.00 per overlay but for anyone seeing this post I can do the set for $40.00 plus shipping.

I normally charge $2.00 per overlay but for anyone seeing this post I can do the set for $40.00 plus shipping.

Done... do you accept PayPal?

Are these the set with the bumps? If so, I will order a set as well (I seem to already have a non-bump set I ordered somewhere because I thought they had bumps :P )

Are these the set with the bumps? If so, I will order a set as well (I seem to already have a non-bump set I ordered somewhere because I thought they had bumps :P )

They have medicine for that now.... :-o

The bumps aren't always a good thing.

I got some overlays from ebay that had the bumps, but there were creases and ugliness around the bumps as well.

I think it must be difficult to do properly.

Sorry, these are not embossed overlays. I'm still working on that. It has turned out a little more difficult than I thought it would for good results. Maybe in time, but not right now.

Which ones in your set are for games that originally did not come with an overlay?

Id like to have a set of all overlays for games that make use of the keypad but did not originally come with an overlay.

Which ones in your set are for games that originally did not come with an overlay?

Id like to have a set of all overlays for games that make use of the keypad but did not originally come with an overlay.

If you are interested, just PM me. Here's the game overlays that did not originally come with the game:

• Keypad Cover

• Aircars
• Atari Karts
• BattleSphere
• BattleSphereGold
• IronSoldier2
• Iwar
• Skyhammer
• Syndicate
• Zero5
post-9874-0-40542600-1557231789.jpg

Check your PM's

Hi! I forgot to let you know, I've just been really busy. I received them and they are awesome. I'm very pleased. Just wanted to let you know.

Thanks!!!

Edit: especially I-War... love that game. So happy to get an overlay for that.

Edited by 82-T/A

Hi! I forgot to let you know, I've just been really busy. I received them and they are awesome. I'm very pleased. Just wanted to let you know.

Thanks!!!

Edit: especially I-War... love that game. So happy to get an overlay for that.

I like I-War as well and that game was perfect for an overlay.

I like I-War as well and that game was perfect for an overlay.

I was thinking I was the one that busted out the request the the I-War overlay initially! I have that from my first set and I just received my second set a couple weeks ago with the new ones I was missing. They look great man!

In anticipation of hopefully soon acquiring a Jaguar, I need to have this overlay set! Might be a classic case of putting the cart before the horse but these are fantastic and I gotta have 'em! PM sent.