IGNORED

Possible Jaguar Overlays...For What Games?

pboland

I saw a review for a "complete set", I think including every retail release that was reviewed on the RetroRBG channel. Unfortunately the links to the Facebook page for them has expired, and I believe the seller was UK based. I'd really like to get a set that includes pretty much all the retail and post-retail stuff. Anyone know whatever happened to the guy selling those?

How about pboland's set, how many titles are still missing from a complete retail and post-retail (Telegames, Songbird, B&C, etc) set?

15 hours ago, Warmsignal said:

I saw a review for a "complete set", I think including every retail release that was reviewed on the RetroRBG channel. Unfortunately the links to the Facebook page for them has expired, and I believe the seller was UK based. I'd really like to get a set that includes pretty much all the retail and post-retail stuff. Anyone know whatever happened to the guy selling those?

I think he was from Germany, and I'm pretty sure he's still on ebay. 

Edited by Arcadia

16 hours ago, Warmsignal said:

How about pboland's set, how many titles are still missing from a complete retail and post-retail (Telegames, Songbird, B&C, etc) set?

Here's what I have currently. If you guys are interested just PM me.

CatalogJagOverlay.thumb.jpg.ed7a9c0bbda4efbaf06866a451aff5a2.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
20 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

Speaking of which, does the Slayer Edition of Doom keep the same controller layout as the original? 

From what I heard it will not. In order to support L+R ProController Strafing, some changes had to happen to the layout. But perhaps someone more qualified could answer this...

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 6/28/2019 at 12:23 PM, sixersfan105 said:

@pboland I'm very satisfied with my "complete set" of overlays that you have created. Bravo! Have you considered making an overlay for Towers II: Plight of the Stargazer? That game makes significant use of the keypad:

1: Flip/Inventory

2: Stats

3: Sleep

4: Slide Left

5: ----

6: Slide Right

7: Spell Toggle

8: More/Clear

9: Map

I'd be all over it if you would consider making it. I'm sure others would, too. Thanks for your consideration!

I know this is an old topic, but I'm finally working on a Towers II overlay. I'm hoping someone that has the game can confirm that button "0" toggles the music on/off?

Is this true? I ask because the manual doesn't state anything about this and I've seen it on an overlay that someone else made.

On 8/7/2023 at 4:59 PM, pboland said:

I know this is an old topic, but I'm finally working on a Towers II overlay. I'm hoping someone that has the game can confirm that button "0" toggles the music on/off?

Is this true? I ask because the manual doesn't state anything about this and I've seen it on an overlay that someone else made.

Okay, then I'm not putting that button on the overlay. If in the future someone proves it's there I will update the overlay accordingly.

For now this will be what Towers II will look like:

TowersII.jpg.f41fbb55bd7163106277295912cbfe06.jpg

And Cannon Fodder:

Cannon_Fodder.jpg.2630ec3f315008dd7756f8cf58563216.jpg

And Fight for Life:

FightForLife.jpg.193f9301a888644543b659491ebad9a4.jpg

And Brutal Sports Football:

BrutalSportsFootball.jpg.f7a6ca07cad4a746d42f7db9e8443c15.jpg

More to come as I'm working on a few more this week.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, pboland said:

Okay, then I'm not putting that button on the overlay. If in the future someone proves it's there I will update the overlay accordingly.

For now this will be what Towers II will look like:

TowersII.jpg.f41fbb55bd7163106277295912cbfe06.jpg

And Cannon Fodder:

Cannon_Fodder.jpg.2630ec3f315008dd7756f8cf58563216.jpg

And Fight for Life:

FightForLife.jpg.193f9301a888644543b659491ebad9a4.jpg

And Brutal Sports Football:

BrutalSportsFootball.jpg.f7a6ca07cad4a746d42f7db9e8443c15.jpg

More to come as I'm working on a few more this week.

I just checked Towers II.  0 does mute the music.

• Like 1