IGNORED

M.E.H. Brotherhood

Yipieeee, another brotherhood to join.

I hope my tiny handheld collection is good enough for this brotherhood?

Aside from Soccer, all of the handhelds are the international versions.

I like how they put the Intellivision running man graphics on the Auto Race box. Do you know whay year it came out in Europe? They say 1976 in NA.

If I remember correctly Football 1 had the Intellivision running man graphics hidden under one of the flaps. Does anyone have that?

• 2 weeks later...

Including siblings, we had most of the 'standard' hand-held sports games, even Red Light Green Light and Jacks. We also had that water ring toss game, too. Auto Race, Battlestar Galactica, Armor Battle (the LED one, not he later LCD one)... Most of them have been lost.

I think I still have my Football I, Baseball, Soccer 2 ... maybe Baskteball 2... And ... Gravity. Oh, and the table-top Dungeons & Dragons and 'World Championship Baseball'. Never got the World Championship Football.

Never laid our mitts on the 'fancier' LCD ones, though.

• 4 years later...

I know I'm late to this party, but I'm glad to see the Mattel handhelds get some love on AtariAge. I recently rediscovered them and have bought a few. We're playing Baseball, Football 2, and Basketball 2 and enjoying them a lot.

Actually, I'm wanting to buy a copy of the Bowling game. The box and manual isn't important, only that the game look decent and play properly. If anyone here has one they'd part with, please shoot me a P.M.

• Like 2

As a kid I had all of the Mattel Electronics Handheld Sports Games. 

I had Soccer / Hockey / Basketball / Baseball / Regular Football and the longer Handheld Football.... I even had a Handheld game called Comp IV where you had to guess a 3 digit, 4 digit or 5 digit secret number code. Anyone else have or remember that one? ?‍♂️

I was recently in my parents attic and didn't see any of these. They must have all gotten thrown out.... Oh well..... ?

A few years ago at Game Stop I purchased a replica of the Regular Football one. I will post a photo of it later once I'm home, 'if' I can find it lol..... ?

Edited by Rickster8
Added a little more text.