IGNORED

Maximum number of players/control pads for NBA Jam T.E.?

WozzyCat

I guess I should have looked at the box scan on this site before asking the question...lol....it shows 1 to 4 players. (...I was hoping it would be more, like 5 to 8 players using two team taps, but alas, it is not).

NBA Jam is 2-on-2. How would you play with more than 4 players?

• Like 2

NBA Jam is 2-on-2. How would you play with more than 4 players?

lol! :-) Yes you are correct. I don't actually have NBA Jam T.E. for the Jag, I only have WMCJ...which came bundled with the team tap thing, which shows on the box (the separate Team Tap box, that is) that one could possibly hook up two team tap adapters for a total of 8 players!!!!! Assuming one has 8 Jag controllers......and, well, assuming that more than 4 player games would have been programmed for the Jag. lol. In any event, I suppose it's good to know that I will not need to purchase a second team tap adapter, no matter what Jaguar game I buy in the future. I probably will still buy NBA Jam T.E. for Jaguar at some point, in order to make use of the team tap adapter.......since WMCJ is very embarrassing to show off my Jaguar with. And when I say that, I am not trying to be cool or fashionable...WMCJ is, in my humble opinion, pretty much the worst turd of a video game I have ever played. WMCJ is a turd burglar video game.