IGNORED

Everything Atari rebranding and new video; subterranea

mike99mccarthy

I'm diggin' that TV. :thumbsup:

I subscribed. I can always use some reviews to help me pick out a game I will enjoy playing. :-D

You did a good job on the video, but the sound seemed low. It could just be my laptop, for some reason Youtube doesn't agree with it anymore.. :mad:

• Like 1

I noticed myself that the audio was a little low... it sounded good on my laptop but once I watched it on my tv I realized it was low... I need to get a little closer to the mic and turn the tv down a little. As far as the correct pronunciation of i magic; I've said "eye magic" since I learned of the company's existence(1998 on dial up Internet Atari sites)... I could be pronouncing it incorrectly... being born in 1984 I wasn't actually there during Atari's golden age :P

• Like 1

After watching a few imagic commercials, Sounds like it's pronounced similar to "image" or "imagine"... duh my bad :)

I think eye magic sounds better, but that's just my opinion. I find it hard to say M magic, I feel like I'm stuttering or something. :P

As far as the low volume thing goes, I think it varies from one device to another, as you mentioned.

EDIT: (I got off topic and rambled on for a couple of paragraphs and came up with an idea, not related to the topic, so I deleted all of it to keep from derailing the thread..) :grin: