IGNORED

new playstation 4 pros $355 shipped

masschamber

Okay so I got 2 coupons for 50 dollars off a ps 4 pro, I already have one

so I buy it on ebay and have it sent to you

the only thing is you either have to send the money as a gift or add 3% paypal fees

so 355 shipped for a new ps4 pro

Wouldn't it be easier to give the coupons away?

Trade your inaccurate gun for it with someone. Or sell your gun and buy a PS4 instead. :P

The gun is already gone. I had to part with it to pay for my car insurance the other day. :grin: The guy who bought it can't shoot straight anyway, so the sights won't be an issue. ;)

I just bought a PS4, but I opted to get the slim for $299. That is a good price for the Pro if you are in the market. The research I did suggested that you only need the Pro if you have a 4k TV.

I upgraded to the Pro months before getting a 4K TV. Even without a TV that could take advantage of it, the upgrade was well worth it to me. The load times were quite a bit better, improved framerates in some games, and quite a noticeable difference with VR made it pretty sweet.

Edited by malrak

I'm pretty sure certain games will also only run at 60FPS if you have a Pro.

some games will run/look better with a pro

for example fallout 4 has much better draw distance and a much more stable framerate on a pro and I mean much better draw distance I built a giant building in the sanctuary and on a regular 4 it disappears before you leave town on the pro it appears a decent distance out of town plus shadows appear for a much greater distance