luckybuck

Atari Liberator (C) 1982 Atari - can someone upload it?

Hi together,

There are those who say, that the Atari Liberator from 1982 coin-up game was ported to the 8bit-system.

Well, if someone has that very special above rarity 10 game, the community would be very glad, if you can upload it.

Any hint, any fragment of source code or development step is very welcome at any time.

In case you don't know the game, please see 3 images below and all images I have in the attached zip file.

Thank you very much for your support, we really appreciate your help. :-)))

References:

Set 1: https://www.emuparadise.me/M.A.M.E._-_Multiple_Arcade_Machine_Emulator_ROMs/Liberator_(set_1)/14238

Set 2: https://www.emuparadise.me/M.A.M.E._-_Multiple_Arcade_Machine_Emulator_ROMs/Liberator_(set_2)/97741

[attachment=525976:Liberator01.png]

[attachment=525977:Liberator03.jpg]

[attachment=525978:Liberator07.jpg]

It was definetly ported, but I don't think anyone has found the prototype. It might still be out there on an old development disk somewhere. Who knows? But it did exist at one time for sure.

Thank you Tempest for the info. At least, we now have a trace.

Curt Vendel or Dutchman 2000 (Ken) might have more info on it.  I just remember them telling me about it several years back.

I really need to get my 8-bit Rumor Mill section going.  Too much work, too little time.

Yes, very true, but who can convince Curt to share with us? Even, if we will make the work, pay the shipping and offer credits to him...

I'm not saying he has it, but if anyone had a chance to find it on Atari's old systems it would be him.  He might know more about the development of it as well.