IGNORED

Atari Lynx game: unnamed

hikachi

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’m absolutely awful at this game!? Can’t even get past the 3rd main area (The outdoor area with a couple of graves, the golden cross and a cat moving around)

i know there is some kind of competition going on but could someone PM me how to get past that please? It’s driving me nuts and I must be missing something!!

Thanks! :)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, Songbird said:

Really curious to see how many people find out the solutions for #3 and #4!

I am not sure if I died more than one way according to the rules…

I know of one way to do #4, but it can be worked around by turning off the Lynx and loading the save game. I think. Does that count?

Restarting the game from the beginning or from a save is of course acceptable to "work around" Impossible Mission. It's not like you're actually frying the code in your cartridge... ;) The point is that you become stuck in such a way that it's impossible to go forwards or backwards in your current game without a fresh start of some kind. Note: this not the same as "I'm stuck and don't know the next step." I'm sure that has happened to many people. :D 

If the contest is too difficult, I would consider providing one round of clues to everyone before the deadline is up... feel free to lobby here if so inclined. :)

On 2/7/2022 at 6:18 PM, Mr.JT said:

I’m absolutely awful at this game!? Can’t even get past the 3rd main area (The outdoor area with a couple of graves, the golden cross and a cat moving around)

i know there is some kind of competition going on but could someone PM me how to get past that please? It’s driving me nuts and I must be missing something!!

Thanks! :)

Sorry I missed this! You might have to go back to go forward. Look closely at the ground in the first two screens and don’t be afraid to hit the look button.