IGNORED

Vectrex Tournament: Vector War VII (28th Oct - 4th Nov 2017)

Vectrexer

I don't know why Web Wars is being played. We pulled that one in one of the first tournaments because a player can play at the slowest speed possible and never be forced to progress through the game while racking up big points.

Well then, similar to Armor Attack in the arcade or on the Vectrex the competition would then be to see who has the most stamina. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know why Web Wars is being played. We pulled that one in one of the first tournaments because a player can play at the slowest speed possible and never be forced to progress through the game while racking up big points.

Right, you can score as high as you want in Web Wars. Though, the number of trophies will count - not the score. Maximum is 20 trophies because succeeding trophies are invisible. See: http://vectorgaming.proboards.com/thread/2008/vectrex-tournament-vector-28th-2017#ixzz4vu3JFoki

I did this when I first got my Vectrex and was like man this game is boring :P until I watched a video and saw I was playing wrong :lol:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Vector War VII is over.

The final standings of Vector War VII are:

1. coleco1981 (86,85%)

2. VectorX (82,03%)

3. Chainsaw (79,67%)

4. Malban (78,73%)

5. thomas (73,64%)

6. jbrodack (43,23%)

7. hcmffm (40,93%)

8. fmml (39,52%)

9. Fruktodlaren (34,73%)

10. Lady Eklipse (33,05%)

11. 50tbrd (31,81%)

12. D-Type (21,12%)

It was an exciting and challenging competition with very high scores. Congratulations to the winners and thank you to all who participated!