IGNORED

Atari 2600 , 7800 n xe

laguns

No... You were going on about how it had to be some behind the scene deal or some other devious back alley scheme to deprive you of seeing these pictures to which we all laughed and said you were being paranoid (and we still do). Seriously guys, there's a really simple explanation for all of this and CPUWIZ even mentioned it.

1. The guy had two accounts.

2. He mentioned he had forgotten the password for the first account, which is the one he posted the pictures from, so we nuked it.

3. Nuking the first account deleted the pictures from the database

As to why he's not here anymore, who knows? He seemed to be only interested in how much he could get for them so maybe he decided to move on when no one was making him offers? Maybe the Illuminati got him? Maybe he knew the secret of Covfefe and had to be eliminated for the good of the country?

I just received an e-mail from him this morning (European time) asking about the value. Luckiliy I found this topic on AtariAge ;)

Like others already told him, I adviced him to put the stuff on Ebay.

Group was acquired can from former Employee, 19 total, I sold a lot of them to a computer expert who will test then test them , kinda got heat from lot of collectors n expert to sell high score cart too cheap, gave me a migraine, I sold it for less than 800. Did I screw up???

159976.jpg

I bought out a collection of Atari games, two different versions of tt0130 n 19 prototypes, was Getting a lot of heat from collectors in why I am letting go of the 7800 high score cart so cheap at less than 800, if diffirent looking than other version I have seen and there only been one other copy found found, my version had the words high score embedded on the board. Your thoughts, thanks kiss army 82

I bought out a collection of Atari games, two different versions of tt0130 n 19 prototypes, was Getting a lot of heat from collectors in why I am letting go of the 7800 high score cart so cheap at less than 800, if diffirent looking than other version I have seen and there only been one other copy found found, my version had the words high score embedded on the board. Your thoughts, thanks kiss army 82

Honestly?

You either had a typo with an extra zero after the 80, or it is a setup to try and convince people to think that several hundreds of dollars for the HSC is a steal.

So, when it appears on ebay or wherever else by another seller (not yourself of course), the starting bid or BIN ridiculous amount may be perceived as reasonable; because, after all, less than $800 for the HSC is "so cheap". :P

Through Atari age I was offer 650 for high score cart n I told him 790 n he didn't bother to counter offer me n told me ok n that it why it bother me as there only been one high score cart found beside mine, my version is different as the words high score is embedded on the cart, my friend is a software engineer n Collector of 2600 prototype n said it would be a mistake on my part n quotes me that other version has never been put on the market due to the rarity, I just don't know what to do to be honest. Thanks kissarmy82, your thoughts

Through Atari age I was offer 650 for high score cart n I told him 790 n he didn't bother to counter offer me n told me ok n that it why it bother me as there only been one high score cart found beside mine, my version is different as the words high score is embedded on the cart, my friend is a software engineer n Collector of 2600 prototype n said it would be a mistake on my part n quotes me that other version has never been put on the market due to the rarity, I just don't know what to do to be honest. Thanks kissarmy82, your thoughts

Who here on AtariAge offered you $650? Cause honestly I don't think you are telling the truth.

I am the one who bought the 7800 high score board. I also picked up the 7800 Food Fight. John (AKA Kissarmy82) shipped them promptly and they were well packaged.

If I overpaid for the 7800 high score board that is my own business. If you are interested in any of his other items make him an offer, he also has several more of the 7800 high score boards if anyone else wants one. Also note that he does not take Paypal only money orders.

I'll post more info on Food Fight and the high score board in the 7800 forum in a few days.

Mitch

• Like 2

I am the one who bought the 7800 high score board. I also picked up the 7800 Food Fight. John (AKA Kissarmy82) shipped them promptly and they were well packaged.

If I overpaid for the 7800 high score board that is my own business. If you are interested in any of his other items make him an offer, he also has several more of the 7800 high score boards if anyone else wants one. Also note that he does not take Paypal only money orders.

I'll post more info on Food Fight and the high score board in the 7800 forum in a few days.

Mitch

Excellent, good hands, whatever you paid for it. :)

Gee Shawn, I told u the truth, Mitch was happy n that all that matters, he bought two carts n I send them priority just as promise.

Very good. Too bad you didn't mention to Mitch you had a bunch of them. Good on you for hitting the jackpot.

You got WAY, WAY more than it was worth. I feel bad for my friend overpaying you for something you apparently

have many more of. But hey, like Matt said, I didn't get enough hugs and I'm pretty hardlined without proof in

the pudding when someone says they want $800 and actually got $650 for a $250 item. It's even worse when

you find out they have a bunch of them after the fact. Seeing as you have more of them my offer of $100 still

stands. After raking it in on the last one it's not like you stand to loose money at this point.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Kissarmy probably won't like it, but I think it is necessary to put a warning here. I just received a couple of emails from him with photo's of stuff he claims he got from a former Atari employee. My conclusion is that these items are fake. But I will let the visitors of AtariAge decide.

First up is a banner, which is claimed to be from 1983. I think it is fake. Why? The official Space Invaders Championship was in 1980, the banner looks brand new AND the logo which was used does, to my knowledge, not exist in 1983.

When I emailed John my findings he asked why Nolan Bushnell would have signed it....

jb62I0N.jpg

The second picture I would like to share, must be a cover of an Atari game. I googled the picture and found out that is was made by a Devian art user called Aviaku in 2015! This is the link to Devian art: https://aviaku.deviantart.com/art/Homecoming-507759624

And here the picture he sent me:

tcKr5S4.jpg

He sent me some other pictures as well of cardboard prints of front covers of Atari 2600 games. I think everyone can make these at a local copyshop or at an online printing service....

If I am mistaken, than I apologize. Please let me know what you think.

Edited by Fred_M

Kissarmy is still banned until tomorrow, perhaps that needs to be extended, or made permanent?

I let you guys decide. I hoped that other users could acknowledge that the logo on the banner can not be from 1983.

Edit: According to this article: https://www.exxoshost.co.uk/atari/mirror/myatari/issues/jun2003/fujilogo.htm, the logo used is made by Infogrames around 2003 (see bottom picture).

Edited by Fred_M

Kissarmy probably won't like it, but I think it is necessary to put a warning here. I just received a couple of emails from him with photo's of stuff he claims he got from a former Atari employee. My conclusion is that these items are fake. But I will let the visitors of AtariAge decide.

First up is a banner, which is claimed to be from 1983....

Eh...He must have meant 2003...

post-18-0-90046100-1512353009.jpg

It even contains the same faint black bars across the top of the fuji and the bottom half of the letters along with a faint white bar along the left and right sides of the logo, through the "A" to the bottom and "I" to the top...LOL.

• Like 1