IGNORED

Atari 2600 Bowling Crash

Keith Weisshar

Don't quote me on this, but I think it's due to a rip in the space-time continuum. It seems that those four pins are part of the structure that holds our reality together. Hitting them in this manner destabilized the quantum vortices that balance our universe. It's very possible that repeatedly hitting those four pins in this way could cause a permanent tear that could result in a super black hole, which could suck our universe into a parallel dimension where Raccoons with oversized testicles rule the Earth. No one wants that. :P

• Like 2

Why does the Atari 2600 Bowling sometimes crash into vertical stripes when knocking the bottom of the last four back pins toward the top line creating a domino effect with the difficulty switch set to A?

Can’t say I’ve observed this behavior. Pics? Video?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never saw that, but if its reliable I'd like to see that. Don't think I've ever had it crash outside of bumping the system though.

Do you have other copies of the game and system? If something is wrong with one or the other, then the problem likely won't repeat on other systems and game copies. If it isn't a defect, then combinations of games/carts shouldn't matter.

From the description, are you talking hitting the ten pin and knocking 9,8,and7, or hitting pin 1 and it hitting 2,4,and7? I'm assuming the rest of the board is clear at this point.