IGNORED

FINALLY beat Adventure Variation 2

AtariWarlord

Awesome! It always takes me a bit of time to finish the second variation of Adventure. Especially with that dumbass bat coming in and swiping whatever item I worked hard to get. Actually, now that I think of it, I spend more time chasing after that bat, trying to get that crucial item back that it stole from me, than anything else when playing variation 2, lol.

Anyways, congrats.

Half the fun my brother and I had with this game involved what to do with the bat. Do we torture him this game by flashing a shiny object? Lock him In a castle and throw away the key, forcing him to drag the magnet (his least favorite object) for all eternity? Get him to fetch an object for us that is out of our reach?

If we found one of those special games where the bat starts with no objects in tow, then we'd try to keep it that way for the entire game (there's a challenge!). Sometime the bat starts "stunned" where it sits in a room unmoving. As soon as it glimpses a new object it would snap out of that state. So we'd try to see how long we could keep it stunned.

We got way more fun than we should have out of this relatively simple game :)

• Like 1