IGNORED

Intellivision Coffee Mug @ Target

Guest LiqMat

After the five Target run I did for everyone I checked back a month later in my area and none of them restocked. It looks to me like this was a very limited run as far as I can tell.

Fear not! You can get darn near anything printed on a coffee cup at Vistaprint. Upload YOUR graphic, pick the placement and wait for it to arrive in the mail.

Fear not! You can get darn near anything printed on a coffee cup at Vistaprint. Upload YOUR graphic, pick the placement and wait for it to arrive in the mail.

I am not looking for one for myself, but that would not be the same anyway. Many people who collect want the original licensed product plus the nice looking box the mug comes in and good luck getting a water bottle printed like that.

...and you're not going to get a temperature color changing mug printed at Vistaprint like the Intellivision design.

Edited by LiqMat

These were spotted a couple days ago at the downtown Seattle Target. I thought everyone here already had one so I didn't grab any but took a photo anyways. I'll see if all 3 are still there tomorrow and nab them.

attachicon.gif2017-12-14 19.57.27.jpg

So did that Target restock those? I am just curious if they are restocking the mug.

Edited by LiqMat

These were spotted a couple days ago at the downtown Seattle Target. I thought everyone here already had one so I didn't grab any but took a photo anyways. I'll see if all 3 are still there tomorrow and nab them.

attachicon.gif2017-12-14 19.57.27.jpg

WTF? That is a complete stash!!!

I was trying to get one to send to Intellivotion in Italy with a water bottle. I will keep looking,good to know they are still out there!

Thank you Detective Lathe! :) :thumbsup:

• Like 1

2017-12-14 19.57.27.jpg

PM me if interested. I bought all 3.

Willing to trade for a Robot Rubble or League of Light. Keyboard Component accepted only if the tape drive works. Unicorn blood also accepted but only if properly refrigerated.

• Like 5

PM me if interested. I bought all 3.

Willing to trade for a Robot Rubble or League of Light. Keyboard Component accepted only if the tape drive works. Unicorn blood also accepted but only if properly refrigerated.

I'll trade you the very rare Major League Baseball for them.. Its even a CIB and overlays are still stuck together... ;P

• Like 1

If M-Crew does not have one I will literally pay for his however I have too. Great person.... :thumbsup:

Thanks for the Kind words Dale, much appreciated. Like wise my friend. I don't have one as yet and thanks for the offer. It really shows how great our community members are here. Always thinking to help out others here when needed..

Cheers to Dale and Every Other member of our great Community..

You Guys/Gyals Rock !!!!!!

My receipts show the same mug SKU (207 17 0310) used for the Tetris, Super Mario and Game Boy heat changing mugs I found. Still on the Hunt for the Intellivision mug. Maybe it isn't available here in Denver. :mad:

have you found any pac-man mugs? Which locations did you find the others at? I know i am a little late but i want to go hunting now.