IGNORED

Ratchet and clank/ Crash Bandicoot/ Jak and Daxter Beta/Prototypes

Npzman

Greetings everyone
Do you any one of you have any preview build/disc for any Crash Bandicoot games or Ratchet and clank 2. I will be forever grateful if you could hook me up. What is your offer for any of the disc you could still have and we will neogate willing to pay heaps as that was 11 + years search for me.
Also I am looking out for Jak and Daxter or Burnout prototypes

BUMP - Not sure this is against the rules but...

Anyone out there who do has any of those please step forward here. I know DreamTR sold the Alpha and Review Build of Crash Twin sanity to one of yous. I been trying to get those for a long time. Please I will make better use out of them then any of the owners ever would here.

It's not necessarily the wrong place to post about it, per say, but it just seems to me that this place has become a catch-all for any & all non-Atari related Proto topics.

I mean, nobody posts about Atari Protos in the Proto sections of Nintendo & Sega age, but yet completely unrelated non-atari Proto stuff is littered in this particular forum. Why?

This place feels like a garbage can some times.

Better get Oscar out here to clean it up.

• Like 3

Please I will make better use out of them then any of the owners ever would here.

Not the best way to get someone to help you out. I believe English isn't your first language but saying you will put them

to better use than anyone else on this forum comes off really wrong.

It's not necessarily the wrong place to post about it, per say, but it just seems to me that this place has become a catch-all for any & all non-Atari related Proto topics.

I mean, nobody posts about Atari Protos in the Proto sections of Nintendo & Sega age, but yet completely unrelated non-atari Proto stuff is littered in this particular forum. Why?

I second this.

I won't be surprised if someone posts pictures of his new found toaster prototype here.

IMO this section should be titled Atari Prototypes.

8)

Edited by Rom Hunter

You're not going to find any 'modern' system prototypes here as this is a classic systems board specializing in Atari. I suggest you try elsewhere.

Well someone here put a Crash Twinsanity Review Build on ps2 for sale here. I tried 100s of other places before here and signed up two new forums site to find it.

So why did @DreamTR put up a ps2 prototypes in 2008 ?

Edited by Npzman

I dunno, why did I buy a turbo powered little sports car in 1992?

well why others sell/buys a non atari prototype but when I do it here I get called out.

By the way why you blocked messages and locked the other thread when I said clearly not to

well why others sell/buys a non atari prototype but when I do it here I get called out.

By the way why you blocked messages and locked the other thread when I said clearly not to

You got called out because you are annoying and don't take no for an answer. I pro-actively blocked you from sending me nonsense messages. Guess it worked. Click on my username and look at my status, then you will realize, that you are in no position to make demands.

Good luck in your search, hopefully you will find your proto somewhere else. Maybe try the assembler forums.

• Like 5