IGNORED

Double Dragon cart price

Igor

Hoping someone can give me an idea of how much the curved lip version of the DD cart would be these days? I don't see it come up very often and the only copy I'm seeing on eBay is not the curved lip version. Thanks in advance!

Hoping someone can give me an idea of how much the curved lip version of the DD cart would be these days? I don't see it come up very often and the only copy I'm seeing on eBay is not the curved lip version. Thanks in advance!

There is one on ebay for $105 with manual. I paid $33 for a cart only off of ebay. that over $100 seems high. Maybe if it had a box.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

As someone who is working on a complete Lynx set, I am still looking for this game. Though I'm relatively new to collecting, I would say it's on the rarer side of the officially released titles. Where did you get it from and how much did you purchase it for?

I got it from Telegames UK!

Looks like it is still in stock also:-

http://www.telegames.co.uk/shop/index.php?route=product/product&path=324_63_64&product_id=5869

If buying from Telegames just be aware that you probably won't get a curved lip version, and the manual might be a photocopy of the original. Also, the site isn't always accurate when it comes to stock status. Better to email first and check what you will get, and when.

• Like 1

telegame double dragon is a eprom version not a curved lip version

Double Dragon is a Telegames game, it was released as a curved lip cart, that's the version I've linked to. The current versions of it might be PCB though I've not added that to the database yet.

I've talked to Pete from Telegames and he says that they don't know what cart type it will be until they get all the orders in. It can be either curved lip, black pcb or green pcb, seems like it's more or less up to whoever manufactures them to decide. I think that the most likely is that it won't be curved lip.

• Like 1