IGNORED

Brand New Atari Jaguar Pro Controllers- For Sale!

Starwander

They are $60.00 each and sold as a pair for $120 dollars plus shipping.

So that means you probably should have put the store so it orders 1 pair @ 120, because I ordered 1@60, and called it good. (I really only needed the one, but figured a backup wouldn't be bad). So does that mean I should go in and order a second one?

So that means you probably should have put the store so it orders 1 pair @ 120, because I ordered 1@60, and called it good. (I really only needed the one, but figured a backup wouldn't be bad). So does that mean I should go in and order a second one?

There is only a single item in the store and the description isn't confusing:

K3C2f0T.png

Perhaps you ordered before he made a change.

No it means you got to it before I changed the catalog. No need to change your order the fault is on me.

The preorder list was just to make sure you were notified when the order site was ready.

I received this email about 15 minutes ago, so you should have it by now.

Yes, you have to go to the website and formally pay for it....

I didn't get an email. But anyway, I guess I'll order off the site. I've been waiting YEARS for this! Defender 2000 with Pro Controls! Yes!

• Like 1

So there is a website up now accepting orders. Should we place an order or wait for the email since we submitted our email addresses last year?

Please proceed to the website and place an order. I am sorry if I did not send you out an email. I tried to double check the list to make sure everyone got a notification email.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News Updates

Update 10-20-2018.

The controllers are preparing to be shipped and are in quality testing right now. They are scheduled to be shipped next Tuesday to me. Half via airmail and half via sea mail. Just to shot out please buy some of these controllers if you previously offered to. A majority of people on the pre-order list have flaked out and not purchased them leaving me well below what it cost to make these controllers despite having enough pre-orders for twice as many controllers being sold than I needed! My original plans to try to re-make the Atari Jaguar CD system after this as such are now on hold.

That royally sucks, if it's a minority so be it, but a majority .... you should move to the top of the post the pics of the finished product btw, it looks very nice but it is lost at the end of the post.

post-64569-0-24469900-1531313666.jpg

Update 10-20-2018.

The controllers are preparing to be shipped and are in quality testing right now. They are scheduled to be shipped next Tuesday to me. Half via airmail and half via sea mail. Just to shot out please buy some of these controllers if you previously offered to. A majority of people on the pre-order list have flaked out and not purchased them leaving me well below what it cost to make these controllers despite having enough pre-orders for twice as many controllers being sold than I needed! My original plans to try to re-make the Atari Jaguar CD system after this as such are now on hold.

I was afraid of that. My own projects have been pretty small-scale by comparison, but there have been many times when people have contacted me to say "right on, dude, put me down for one!", only to disappear or mysteriously stop responding to PMs when the time comes to actually follow through with a purchase.

I think it would help if we could spread the word to those who haven't been following this thread. Many of those on the original preorder list may simply be unaware that the controllers are now available.

• Like 1

That royally sucks, if it's a minority so be it, but a majority .... you should move to the top of the post the pics of the finished product btw, it looks very nice but it is lost at the end of the post.

post-64569-0-24469900-1531313666.jpg

This is bad news but how do you know they flaked out? Did they message you that they won't order? I'm just asking because for example I ordered a few days ago but if I hadn't and would do it tomorrow or next week, how would it be supposed to be accounted as flaked out or not...

In any case this is such a cool thing and really not expensive. People come on, fill your orders!

• Like 3

This is bad news but how do you know they flaked out? Did they message you that they won't order? I'm just asking because for example I ordered a few days ago but if I hadn't and would do it tomorrow or next week, how would it be supposed to be accounted as flaked out or not...

In any case this is such a cool thing and really not expensive. People come on, fill your orders!

Well you are entirely correct that I don't have a way of verifying they did however I am basing it on the fact that the emails were sent out to all the people on the pre-order list and fairly few have not placed an order or contacted me as follow-up. They simply may be waiting and that is perfectly fine however I suspect that after so much time interests may have changed? Ultimately whatever happens is what happens. I consider it a good experience for myself either way. Regardless I am not complaining and I am glad I had this opportunity to do something for the Atari Jaguar community.

Edited by Starwander
  • Like 2