Starwander

Brand New Atari Jaguar Pro Controllers- For Sale!

Got my shipping confirmation a couple hours ago. Can't wait to get my hands on these.

Going to break them in on some DOOM!

Over 1000 orders? This whole thing is on a scale that I never realised. You never hear from over 1000 people on the threads.

I wonder if someone designed new 5200 controllers, how many people would buy them.

Over 1000 orders? This whole thing is on a scale that I never realised. You never hear from over 1000 people on the threads.

The order numbers started at 1001 by the looks of it

• Like 1

Unfortunately not as the website starts orders as 1000; however I like the optimism

• Like 1

I packaged orders 1001 through 1097 today and will have them in the mail tomorrow.

I was order 1090. Barely made it in!

I ordered mine within a couple hours of them becoming available and my number is 1036. Somehow I doubt more than a thousand people got orders in before mine... but I suppose it's possible.

I ordered mine within a couple hours of them becoming available and my number is 1036. Somehow I doubt more than a thousand people got orders in before mine... but I suppose it's possible.

Unfortunately not as the website starts orders as 1000; however I like the optimism

Order #1091 here

I guess we're queue buddies! I saw the email come in but I was at a local Fortnite competition my son was participating in, and I didn't want to mess around with it there and preferred to wait until I got home on my computer. Just glad I didn't wait too long!

My delivery is somewhere between Casper, Wyoming and the Canadian border. Unfortunately, Canada Post are on strike, so I don't expect to receive this any time soon.

My delivery is somewhere between Casper, Wyoming and the Canadian border. Unfortunately, Canada Post are on strike, so I don't expect to receive this any time soon.

They seem to be constantly striking and unfortunately creates lots of havoc for you folks.