IGNORED

The Last Strike

CyranoJ

I keed I keed. Rebooteroids spent a little longer in the pipeline than anticipated so It's just a little good natured ribbing.

When it's ready, it will be released. I'm not going to say it will be PERFECT (Only a complete moron would do that), but it will be debugged to the best of my (and my testing teams) ability. When you only aim to make a single version release, these things take a bit of time :)

• Like 13

When it's ready, it will be released. I'm not going to say it will be PERFECT (Only a complete moron would do that), but it will be debugged to the best of my (and my testing teams) ability. When you only aim to make a single version release, these things take a bit of time :)

I want the most-bug-free version, and in a green shell please. Also, please add me to the pre-order list.

• Like 7

Will this game have that cool feature we saw in switchblade where you put your score in and you get to just stay there? You know hang out on a high score screen. Just chilling. Because that was just boss man. AWESOME feature.

One suggestion, can you tone down the graphics just a tad? Its all a bit too vibrant and detailed. I think players want the look and feel of something a bit older, say the Amiga or the ST. YES they definitely want to feel like they are playing a game straight off a floppy disk! Give it that feel man!

Btw love your music. Maybe you could also include Vanilla Ice and Limp Bizkit?

Will this game have that cool feature we saw in switchblade where you put your score in and you get to just stay there? You know hang out on a high score screen. Just chilling. Because that was just boss man. AWESOME feature.

Irrelevant to this topic. Piko offered a $5 refund and $10 future credit.

• Like 3

One suggestion, can you tone down the graphics just a tad? Its all a bit too vibrant and detailed. I think players want the look and feel of something a bit older, say the Amiga or the ST. YES they definitely want to feel like they are playing a game straight off a floppy disk! Give it that feel man!

vibrant you say, and full colour food items whizzing around on a hypnotic mess of colour isn't?

as for vibrant in general: have you not seen Minters offerings?

• 6 months later...

A little bit of a preview.

Since making this a few things have already changed, but as a 'show and tell what I've been up to since Rebooteroids' this works wonderfully.

Coming soon(ish) - As in, when it is ready! - and direct to the AtariAge store (Unlimited run!)

Huge thanks to sk1p for making the video!

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-Z-76mJLao

• Like 26