IGNORED

Christmas gifts... for your Jaguar?

LS650

Okay, the gift is really to yourself, not your Jaguar. Every year around Christmas time, I get myself something Jaguar related as a bit of a self-gift. This year, I decided to buy myself a copy of 'Worms' for my Jag. I've played it a few times, but haven't owned a copy, so I decided to treat myself.

How about other folks? Are you treating yourself to a Jaguar game or accessory that you've wanted for a while? Maybe one of the new AA releases, or burning yourself a copy of a homebrew?

• Like 1

I just got a rotary controller.

YAAw2TA.jpg

This looks freaking awesome. Is this from the Atariage store? OR? Because I finally am motivated...

EDIT: Pm'd the creator of these, supposedly there is one left. The things you miss if you aren't constantly creeping all corners of AA !!

Edited by travistouchdown
  • Like 2

This looks freaking awesome. Is this from the Atariage store? OR? Because I finally am motivated...

EDIT: Pm'd the creator of these, supposedly there is one left. The things you miss if you aren't constantly creeping all corners of AA !!

I received mine last week, it is very well put together as shown in the pics. "I need to build a rotary controller" has been on my list of things to do, but with such a nice package it was hard to resist picking one of these up. Definitely worth it.

• Like 1

The controller pictured is great. So great, I swapped my Chaos Reigns into storage for it :)

It really is! The only thing that might improve the design would be if the controls were reversed so that the knob is placed on the right. I have another controller with that arrangement - the directional pad served as the fire button - and it’s just amazing for T2K.

yeah that controller with box looks professional as fuck!

As for gifts for myself I am pending to try and get a Jaguar banner for my game room.

Otherwise I splurged and bought myself a Panasonic 3DO and a Nuon a couple of weeks ago while I could get a good deal on them! Also ordered a Flashboy for my Nintendo Virtual Boy that's in the mail now (Not Jaguar related but still gaming related)

• Like 2

As for gifts for myself I am pending to try and get a Jaguar banner for my game room.

Otherwise I splurged and bought myself a Panasonic 3DO and a Nuon a couple of weeks ago while I could get a good deal on them! Also ordered a Flashboy for my Nintendo Virtual Boy that's in the mail now (Not Jaguar related but still gaming related)

Ooh - which model Nuon?

FlashBoy? Is that a flash cart? I have to ask...is the Waterworld ROM for the Virtual Boy widely available? Ex-Atarian Steve Woita made that game.

• Like 1