TroyWilkins

H.E.R.O. on Lynx?

I was surprised to find that there doesn't seem to be a version of this classic made, in any form, for the Lynx. Is there a reason for this, or has just nobody made it?

I'd have a go myself, but I have not programmed any games for the Lynx, and while I have found some good resources for such a project, I'm sure someone else who has already made games for the Lynx could do a much better job.

• Like 2

I don't really remember playing any of the 2600 Activision games on the Lynx. Why would HERO have made it?

I mean more that I'm surprised nobody appears to have made a fan-version, a recreation of it for the Lynx...

How about A.C.E.

Advanced Copter Evacuation

I like it!

Now, do we have anyone here who has made a game for the Lynx before who feels up to the challenge of creating a version of H.E.R.O. for the Lynx?

Man... I really, really wish this was a reality. I think they only portable that you can play HERO on (without a rom hack) is the Activition Anthology on GBA/PSP and graphics aren't sharp at all.

• Like 1