IGNORED

Jag Dev forum...

Garvin

Hello, folks. I thought I'd drop by real quick to make a bit of an announcement. I have just created a forum on the OMC site that is setup specifically for Jaguar game development discussion. I figure having a good spot for this kind of talk is needed. Especially since as I've been trying to get back into the mix, the information is spread all over the place and some of the e-mails in the Underground Mailing list I didn't archive. At least this way there will be some record of what was discussed.

Here's the URL:

http://omc-games.com/cgi-bin/forum/ikonboard.cgi

-Garvin

Wow, great news! Nice to finally have a forum dedicated to Jag development. Hopefully this will help bring out more development discussion to the public, as several people had been complaining out recently.

Hello, folks.  I thought I'd drop by real quick to make a bit of an announcement.  I have just created a forum on the OMC site that is setup specifically for Jaguar game development discussion.  I figure having a good spot for this kind of talk is needed.  Especially since as I've been trying to get back into the mix, the information is spread all over the place and some of the e-mails in the Underground Mailing list I didn't archive.  At least this way there will be some record of what was discussed.

Here's the URL:

http://omc-games.com/cgi-bin/forum/ikonboard.cgi

-Garvin

Any news on Native!??!?!?

Any news on Native!??!?!?

If you follow the link, I think this is what you are looking for:

Posted: May 08 2003,12:34  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a bit of a heads up, I wanted to let you guys know that I will be starting up on Native and Dark Guardian again.  Andrew said he'd help me put it together, and that's what we're going to do.  I figure it's something to do to pass the time, and I think my skills are getting to be a bit rusty.  I don't think I'll start working on it until after E3.  And outside of this post, there will be no more announcements about anything.  If something comes up I'll let you guys know.

If you follow the link, I think this is what you are looking for

I clicked on it this morning when I first saw the message, and it took me to the message board and the counters said there were no new posts, so I figured I was the first one there and didn't really have time to investigate any more 'cause I had to go to work.

Great news! Maybe I can get started on learning Jaguar development :) .

i certainly hope so. the more developers the better. good luck

Archived