IGNORED

Lot of 9 CIB rare/uncommon Dreamcast games $125

Blazing Lazers

Up for sale is a lot of 9 fairly rare/uncommon Dreamcast games, several of which are still sealed. Price is $125 for the lot, SHIPPED. I might be willing to send this Canada. Several of these games are apparently VERY scarce- see the following:

http://www.goodcowfilms.com/farm/basement/ga-archive/sega-dc-sales-03-04-2003.htm

The lot includes:

• Charge N Blast SEALED
  • Typing of the Dead SEALED
  • F1 SEALED
  • NBA Hoopz
  • 18 Wheeler Pro Trucker
  • GTA 2
  • Atari Anniversary Edition
  • Prince of Persia: Arabian Nights
  • a special title containing many Neo Geo games made by Ebay seller dreamliveson (hopefully those reading know who this is).

Payment via PayPal, fully insured shipping via USPS. They'll of course be well packed.

post-33467-0-02420900-1515610676_thumb.jpg

Edited by Blazing Lazers
  • Like 1

LOL, I'm sorry man but we have a different meaning of rare.

In terms of print runs. When I was really into Dreamcast collecting these were some titles I never saw too often in the wild. There's a thread up on another Forum that made me glance over at my shelf and realize I never play these. I'd even forgotten having sealed copies of a few games.

Hi, these are all extremely common except NBA Hoopz is a little less common since made at the end of the DC's life before being discontinued.(plus its one of the worst sports games ever released.) A couple questions first however , does GTA include the separate Map that came with the game in addition to the manual?

Is the hologram for NBA Hoopz on the jewel case or on the manual?

Does the Atari Anniversary addition come with the Atari sticker that also was included with the game?

Also thought I point out that the NEO Geo is self made artwork with roms downloaded from the net and put on a cdr that sells for $5 at the Dreamcast Junkyard. (website)

Im definitely interested but would like to inquire about the above mentioned first please.

I'm surprised nobody has bought this just to break up and piece-out individually. From the listings I looked at, somebody might be able to come out a ahead by doing so.

lol come on man, besides prince of Persia and hoopz being about $30-$40 each the others are only about $20 each and some not even that. I would say selling individually you would have a hard time getting $200 and then subtract about $30 in fees and then another $30 in shipping you are talking someone paying you $125 and odds are they might break even.

Your price is good for a lot deal but no room at all to resell.

Also thought I point out that the NEO Geo is self made artwork with roms downloaded from the net and put on a cdr that sells for $5 at the Dreamcast Junkyard. (website)

I'd be interested in it for 5 bucks. I went to that website, though, and it doesn't seem like they sell anything. Just lots of links to ebay.

I'd be interested in it for 5 bucks. I went to that website, though, and it doesn't seem like they sell anything. Just lots of links to ebay.

If you want to pay 20-30 on eBay because you don't know how to burn a CD-r then sure. Depends who you talk to on the FB page or forums or how much time you spend searching topics

Hi, these are all extremely common except NBA Hoopz is a little less common since made at the end of the DC's life before being discontinued.(plus its one of the worst sports games ever released.) A couple questions first however , does GTA include the separate Map that came with the game in addition to the manual?

Is the hologram for NBA Hoopz on the jewel case or on the manual?

Does the Atari Anniversary addition come with the Atari sticker that also was included with the game?

Im definitely interested but would like to inquire about the above mentioned first please.

I actually wanted to ask about that- as I went to the website and didn't see anything for sale. You wouldn't happen to know how to contact the guy that was offering these discs, by any chance? I know his Ebay ID was dreamliveson, and he had a lot of good discs that I wanted to buy. They are well made, with full size cases and quality inserts. As for the discs themselves, I simply make images of them for use with my USB enhanced system. It's a real shame that he hasn't offered anything on Ebay for a while.

I actually wanted to ask about that- as I went to the website and didn't see anything for sale. You wouldn't happen to know how to contact the guy that was offering these discs, by any chance? I know his Ebay ID was dreamliveson, and he had a lot of good discs that I wanted to buy. They are well made, with full size cases and quality inserts. As for the discs themselves, I simply make images of them for use with my USB enhanced system. It's a real shame that he hasn't offered anything on Ebay for a while.

There are multiple people that will do it on Dreamcast Junkyard FB page if you ask there (Some better then others). Not being rude but unless someone tells me to publicly post their name here then I might.

Keep in mind people there get turned off when a new person shows up and starts asking who will dupe them 'X' for $5 bucks without contributing to the community or at least being around for a while.

All that stuff is available online for free at those rom sites for the DC anyways.

My initial comment was only to state the game's value. The above mentioned should be more then enough to point you in the right direction.

Edit: Im not sure if the guy you mentioned is the same guy or not.

Edited by Bodyshots

If you want to pay 20-30 on eBay because you don't know how to burn a CD-r then sure. Depends who you talk to on the FB page or forums or how much time you spend searching topics

I know how to burn a CD-R, so nope to the 20-30. But when you said it "sells for $5," I took it to mean they're selling them on that site so I figured I'd throw down 5 bucks for an already compiled disc ready to go. Guess I misunderstood.

Edited by malrak

I know how to burn a CD-R, so nope to the 20-30. But when you said it "sells for $5," I took it to mean they're selling them on that site so I figured I'd throw down 5 bucks for an already compiled disc ready to go. Guess I misunderstood.

It could be me too... I've been quite grumpy this week for some reason.