Opry99er

SuperCart Construction

If you have a Supernotes Express Cartridge I've changed out the screw holding the PCB to the case. If you need this hardware please let me know. There is a possibility of the steel screw scratching the surface of the front of the port of the computer.

IMG_20200407_113430311.jpg

IMG_20200407_113211690_TOP.jpg

IMG_20200407_113208135.jpg

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

I sure wish I knew how to add it into my SuperNotes PCB.

Unfortunately, I don't know how to address these but I'm trying to learn. I've also got personal issues keeping me at Bay so my time is limited on how it's spent these days.

Edited by GDMike
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Asmusr said:

Before Shapchat we had the snaphat. 🤪

You lost me  ?

• Like 1

Nope. I'm wondering if I have one of those RTC chips. I'll have to dig around. Now you're supposed to say, "I Know how to make that work in the supercart" 

Lol. Well it's a great idea. 

10 hours ago, GDMike said:

Nope. I'm wondering if I have one of those RTC chips. I'll have to dig around. Now you're supposed to say, "I Know how to make that work in the supercart" 

Lol. Well it's a great idea. 

I just ordered a card and an old cartridge this week. I really like running Camel99 Forth with the supercart version on Classic99.

When it boots and says "24,008 FREE" it makes me happy. :) (we are an easy to please lot aren't we)

I found 3 of these chips while unpacking some boxes.  They are only 8K bytes but that is all I really want.  We shall see if the batteries are still good.

I will let you know how it goes. I already have the Forth code to access the clock and calendar.

• Like 1