IGNORED

C64C metal keyboard mount

sm3

Right! Thanks for the link. I probably need to grab a set.

You're welcome. I keep checking the website for the MK2 power supplies. Jens told me a while back that they were on the boat from China so it would be about 4 weeks.

I guess they got lost ;)

He hasn't replied to an email I sent asking about them either, so it's kind of strange.

I had some stuff shipped from China. Actually, some of the parts to make the LEDs for the 64C cases. After 40 days I asked about them and received a refund. Sucked because I had to find other, less attractive parts. Took two weeks to get the second order and they BOTH showed up. WT...?!!

Oh, and I will have some yellow, blue, red, green, and white LEDs for the 64C cases ready to sell in the next week :)

I had some stuff shipped from China. Actually, some of the parts to make the LEDs for the 64C cases. After 40 days I asked about them and received a refund. Sucked because I had to find other, less attractive parts. Took two weeks to get the second order and they BOTH showed up. WT...?!!

Oh, and I will have some yellow, blue, red, green, and white LEDs for the 64C cases ready to sell in the next week :)

Did you get one of the new cases for the C64C from Germany? They've also been selling the colored lights as well, the metal bracket was the final piece missing.

https://shop.pixelwizard.eu/en/