IGNORED

New Nintendo Switch system with Neon Blue & Neon Red Joy-Con $295 shipped

This should be interesting, Newegg was selling these brand new for $255 shipped, 5 days ago. :ponder:

Newegg is the reason that I have two systems. I originally bought a system from Newegg two weeks ago when eBay had their 20% off sale. Newegg cancelled the order and my daughter cried and cried because I told her that I had bought her the system. eBay then had another coupon sale this past week. It wasn't as good of sale but it was better than buying locally and paying sales tax. I first bought one from Newegg because they were the only dealer who had new systems available at a decent price. I was afraid that they were going to cancel again so I bought a second one from another dealer when they posted after I purchased the one from Newegg. I never expected to get both because so many systems had been cancelled the week before from multiple dealers. Bottom line is now I have 2 systems and I only need one.

It has been a long time since I sold on here or eBay. I am just trying to sell this extra one and be done with it. I now have a full time job and am no longer a game dealer. I have no interest in selling like I used to.